Directorate of Groundnut Research (NRCG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Date Entry Operator through recruitment notification – Directorate of Groundnut Research (NRCG) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.1(60)/ESTT/2015/. Candidates who have completed 10TH/ 12TH/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Groundnut Research (NRCG).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Date Entry Operator. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/03/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Directorate of Groundnut Research (NRCG)|
|Vacancy Name||Date Entry Operator|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||24/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Directorate of Groundnut Research (ICAR), Post Box-5,Ivnagar Road,Junagadh 362 001, Gujarat.|
Detail of Directorate of Groundnut Research (NRCG) Date Entry Operator Recruitment:
Qualified candidates are invited to attend the walk-in-interview at this Directorate for the following post purely on temporary basis: Details of the posts
- Project : ‘Real time pest and disease dynamics in relation to climate change’ under the National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA)
- Name : Data entry operator
- Vacancy: One
- Qualifications (Minimum): HSSLC/12th standard with either certificate course in computer or diploma in computer. Preference will be give to the candidate worked in ICAR/SAU system.
- Salary: Rupees 8000/- per month (consolidated). The tenure will be co-terminus with completion of the project.
- Age limit: 35 years
Selection Procedure for Directorate of Groundnut Research (NRCG) – Date Entry Operator Post:
- Written Test on 24/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Date Entry Operator vacancy in Directorate of Groundnut Research (NRCG):
The period and duration of the scheme is tentative and the same may change. The above positions are purely temporary and co terminates with the project/ scheme or for an extended period as decided by the competent authority. Candidates must produce the originals of all relevant documents with at least one photocopy of each for verification and a recent passport size photograph. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/03/2015
VENUE : Directorate of Groundnut Research (ICAR), Post Box-5,Ivnagar Road,Junagadh 362 001, Gujarat.
Reference:Directorate of Groundnut Research (NRCG) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.1(60)/ESTT/2015/
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017