Directorate of Groundnut Research (NRCG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Groundnut Research (NRCG).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/4/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Directorate of Groundnut Research (NRCG)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – 18,000/-|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||18/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Directorate of Groundnut Research (ICAR), Post Box-5,Ivnagar Road,Junagadh 362 001, Gujarat.|
Detail of Directorate of Groundnut Research (NRCG) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Qualified candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN INTERVIEW at this Directorate for two posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under; (i) NFBSFARA Project entitled “Unravelling biochemical and molecular basis of bacterial and fungal endo-symbiosis for management of abiotic stresses in Plants” and (ii) ”All India Network Project on Soil Biodiversity and Bio-fertilizer”. The post is purely temporary and will be co-terminus with the project (March/May 2016).
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Microbiology or Agricultural Microbiology or Biotechnology with Specialization in Microbiology or Microbial Biotechnology
- Salary: Rs. 16000/-(Rs. sixteen thousand) per month + HRA (10%) for the first two years and thereafter Rs. 18000/- (Rs. eighteen thousand) + HRA (10%)
- Age limit : 35 years (men); 40 years (women) Relaxation to SC/ST, OBC and other exempted categories of candidates as per Govt. Norms
Selection Procedure for Directorate of Groundnut Research (NRCG) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 21/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellowvacancy in Directorate of Groundnut Research (NRCG):
Candidates are required to bring (i) a recent passport size photograph; and (ii) Original certificates of academic and date of birth along with a photocopy of each at the time of interview. Candidate must show at least provisional certificate for post-graduate degree for considering his/ her candidature. The candidates appearing for interview will not be entitled to any travelling or other allowances
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/4/2015
VENUE : Directorate of Groundnut Research (ICAR), Post Box-5,Ivnagar Road,Junagadh 362 001, Gujarat.