Directorate of Health Services Goa (DHS Goa) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Panchakarma Therapist through recruitment notification – Directorate of Health Services Goa (DHS Goa) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. DHS/NHM-ADM/30/AYUS H/2015-16/ . Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Health Services Goa (DHS Goa).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Panchakarma Therapist. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Directorate of Health Services Goa (DHS Goa)
Vacancy Name : Panchakarma Therapist
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : RS.11,000/p.m
Job Location : Goa
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 28/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Directorate of Health Services, Panaji – Goa
Detail of Directorate of Health Services Goa (DHS Goa) Panchakarma Therapist Recruitment:
- Panchakarma Therapist 02 Posts (01 Male & 01Female)
- Salary : Rs. 11500/-
- Essential i) Minimum X Passed recognized by Central/State board ii) Minimum 6 months certificate course in Panchakarma from recognized Government Institution. 28/09/2015 Reg.time : 10:00am to 10:30am Venue:Dy. Director (PH) Cabin, DHS, Panaji Interview time : 11.:00 am
- The age limit for these post will be preferably less than 40 years. 2. Knowledge of Konkani is essential and Knowledge of Marathi is desirable. 3. The selected candidate will be stationed in different parts of the State. 4. The selected candidate shall have no claim in future for absorption in any regular job in State Govt. Service. 5. This is National Health Programme and the jobs created will not be regularized.
Selection Procedure for Directorate of Health Services Goa (DHS Goa) – Panchakarma Therapist Post:
- Written Test on 28/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Panchakarma Therapist vacancy in Directorate of Health Services Goa (DHS Goa):
The candidates fulfilling the above requirements for the posts are requested to attend the walk–inInterview on the day, time and venue stated above at Directorate of Health Services, Panaji – Goa along with their Biodata and original copies of their certificates in proof of the Educational qualification, Birth, Residence (15 years) and Experience if any for verification. The copies duly attested by the Gazetted Officer/Notary/self attested stating that “The certificate is True copy of the original” should be submitted at the time of Registration. Candidates reporting after the end of registration time will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/9/2015
Directorate of Health Services, Panaji – Goa
Directorate of Health Services Goa (DHS Goa) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. DHS/NHM-ADM/30/AYUS H/2015-16/ .
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017