Directorate of Maize Research (DMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Maize Research (DMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/01/2016 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Directorate of Maize Research (DMR)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 30/01/2016
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MAIZE RESEARCH Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110 012
Detail Of Post:
Walk-in-interview for following post will be held on 30.1.2016 at IIMR, Pusa campus, New Delhi at 11:00 A.M.. The positions may kindly be circulated at your institute for wide publicity
- No of post : 01
- Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- + HRA (as applicable) per month for 1st and 2nd year Rs. 28,000/- + HRA (as applicable) per month for 3rd year
- Conditions: Post graduate in relevant subject with 4 years/5 years of bachelor’s degree or post graduate degree in professional course or candidates having 2 years post graduate degree in relevant subject with 3 years bachelor’s degree should have NET qualification
- Essential: Post Graduate Degree in Genetics and/or Plant breeding/ Biotechnology/life sciences with 4 years/5 years of bachelor’s degree OR candidates having 2 years post graduate degree in relevant subject with 3 years bachelor’s degree should have NET qualification
- Desirable: Research experience in application of molecular markers in crop improvement
- Age limit: 35 years for SRF as on the closing date of the application. Age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST & women candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates will be given as per ICAR rules.
- Written Test on 30/01/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The candidates are required to submit the application in the attached format at the time of interview along with one passport size photograph pasted on it, self attested copies of certificates for age, and qualifications, reprints of publications and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer. Candidates have to bring all original documents at the time of interview. A copy of brief bio-data may also be submitted to Dr. Bhupender Kumar, Scientist, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 24th Dec., 2015. Note: The decision of Director, IIMR will be final and binding in all respects
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/01/2016
VENUE : ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MAIZE RESEARCH Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110 012