Directorate of Maize Research (DMR)has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Assistant through recruitment notification – Directorate of Maize Research (DMR)Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.: 26-54/LAB ASSOC /DMR/10/. Candidates who have completed Ph.D./ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region (ICAR-RCER).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/12/2014at 10:30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region (ICAR-RCER)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d./ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 23,000-24,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date for this job||30/12/2014|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MAIZE RESEARCH Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110 012 Tel. : 011-2584 3846; Fax: 011-2584 8195|
Detail of Directorate of Maize Research (DMR)Senior Research Assistant Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview for following post under plan will be held on 30th December, 2014 at 10:30 A.M. at IIMR Unit, PAU Campus, Ludhiana. The position may kindly be circulated at your institute for wide publicity.
|Sl No||Place of Work||Position||Consolidated package/ Remuneration per month||Qualifications|
|1||Indian Institute of Maize Research Unit, PAU, Ludhiana||Sr. Research Assistant (Biochemistry) (One)||Rs. 23,000/- + HRA for M.Sc. and Rs. 24,000/- + HRA for Ph.D.||Ph.D./M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology. M.Sc. candidates should have atleast two years of research experience. Work experience in HPLC/UPLC is desirable.|
Selection Procedure for Directorate of Maize Research (DMR)– Senior Research Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 30/12/2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Assistant vacancy in ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region (ICAR-RCER):
- The above position is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis for a period of one year from the date of joining. There is no provision of re-engagement and the selected candidates have to sign an agreement of contract service on Rs.100/- non-judicial stamp paper.
- Age limit: 35 years as on the closing date of the application. Age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST & women candidates and 3 years of OBC candidates will be given.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates are required to submit the application in the attached format at the time of interview along with one passport size photograph pasted on it, attested copies of the certificates for age, qualifications and experience, if any. A brief bio-data may be submitted by e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 27.12.14. However, the candidates should also bring with them all original documents at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/12/2014
ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MAIZE RESEARCH Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110 012 Tel. : 011-2584 3846; Fax: 011-2584 8195
Directorate of Maize Research (DMR)Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.: 26-54/LAB ASSOC /DMR/10/.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DMR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016