Directorate of Medical Education and Training Odisha (DMET) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clinical Psychology Lab Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Medical Education and Training Odisha (DMET)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Clinical Psychology Lab Assistant Job on or before 18.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Directorate of Medical Education and Training Odisha (DMET)|
|Vacancy Name||Clinical Psychology Lab Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Mental Health Institute, SCB Medical College Hospital, Cuttack|
Detail of Directorate of Medical Education and Training Odisha (DMET) – Clinical Psychology Lab Assistant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Clinical Psychology Lab Assistant||01||Must be a Graduate in Arts with Psychology Honours||Rs.5200/- + GP as admissible per month|
Selection Procedure for Directorate of Medical Education and Training Odisha (DMET) – Clinical Psychology Lab Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Clinical Psychology Lab Assistant – Vacancy in Directorate of Medical Education and Training Odisha (DMET):
- The candidates have to apply to the Director-cum-Medical Superintendent, Mental Health Institute, SCB Medical College Hospital, Cuttack-753007 by Regd. /Speed Post only. The application should reach within 15 days from the date of publication of the 1st corrigendum.
- Applications received after the stipulated date will not be entertained. The authority does not take any responsibility for postal delay if any.
- The engagement will be made on contractual basis, which is purely temporary and terminable at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- Age limit – As per norms prescribed by the State Government.
- The selected candidate will have to submit an undertaking to the effect that, they will not claim any financial benefit other than the monthly consolidated remuneration as admissible. Candidate appointed on contractual basis shall not claim for inter district transfer.
- The candidates belonging to Cuttack district will be given priority in engagement, in case the vacancy is not filled up, applicants belonging to the other district will be considered.
- One envelope should contain only one application.
- Applicants should clearly mention the category of post applied for on the top of the envelope and application form also.
- The undersigned reserves the right to reject / accept / cancel any application without assigning any reason thereof if it is found incorrect / false or incomplete.
- The candidates are required to submit the following documents along with the application form: a. Attested Xerox copies of certificate & mark sheet from HSC onwards b. One self addressed envelopes size 24×10 cm with postage stamp of Rs.40.00. c. Attested Xerox copy of Residential Certificate from Competent Authority d. Attested Xerox copy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/SEBC from Competent Authority e. Two Recent pass port size colour photograph duly attested.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18.03.2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017