Directorate of Mushroom Research (DMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Mushroom Research (DMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Young Professional. Walk in Interview will be held on 8/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Directorate of Mushroom Research (DMR)
Vacancy Name : Young Professional
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/- p.m
Job Location :Himachal Pradesh
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 8/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR. DIRECTORATE OF MUSHROOM RESEARCH CHAMBAGHAT SOLAN-1732 13 ( H P)
Detail of Directorate of Mushroom Research (DMR) Young Professional Recruitment:
Walk -in- lnerview will be held at this Directorate at 11,00 AM on 08.05.2015 for engagement of Young Professionals -l for one year i.e. on short terms basis /purely on temporarily basis.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Young Professional||01||Graduate or Diploma Holders in Computer, Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering with lst Division or 6O% marks or equivalent overall grade. Desirable Qualifications: (i) Knowledge of MS Office, LAN, WAN and Networking (ii) Knowledge of Software and Hardware (iii) Router and Switch Management (iv) WLAN and Wireless Net workers. (v) Preference will be given who have Minimum 03 years experience in the relevant field or working FMS/ERP oracle programme.||Rs. 15000 (Fixed)||21- 45 vears with relaxation as per rules.|
Selection Procedure for Directorate of Mushroom Research (DMR) – Young Professional Post:
- Written Test on 8/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Young Professional vacancy in Directorate of Mushroom Research (DMR):
- The Candidates should bring a copy of bio-data, original certificates, one set of photocopies of Certificates, Experience Certificate if any, NOC from the employer, lf employed and a latest passport size Photograph at the time of Interview.
- The above position is purely temporary and on short terms basis Project. NO TA/DA will be paid to any candidate to attend the interview.
- Candidate may register their Candidature from 10.30 to 11.00 AM only on the date of Interview.
- The Competent Authority’s decision will be final and binding on all aspects
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 8/6/2015
ICAR. DIRECTORATE OF MUSHROOM RESEARCH CHAMBAGHAT SOLAN-1732 13 ( H P)
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017