Directorate of Poultry Research (DPR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional-II through recruitment notification – Directorate of Poultry Research (DPR) Recruitment 2015 – F. NO.1/140/2014-15-ESTT./(Y.P. FOR MIS&FMS). Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Poultry Research (DPR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Young Professional-II. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Directorate of Poultry Research (DPR)
Vacancy Name : Young Professional-II
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 15/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR- DIRECTORATE OF POULTRY RESEARCH Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030
Detail of Directorate of Poultry Research (DPR) Young Professional-II Recruitment:
Walk – in – Interview will be held on 15th June 2015 at 11:30 a.m. at this Directorate for the temporary and contractual engagement of one (1) Young Professional-II at this Directorate for a period of one-year
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Young Professional-II||1||Essential Qualifications: Postgraduate degree in Computer Science and application. Desirable: Ability to understand and operate office automation packages like payroll, bill processing. Purchases, Finance and Accounts, knowledge in handling databases preferably SQL and operating user interfaces, working knowledge on Oracle and Java platforms and good communication skills to coordinate with our staff and software vendors. Knowledge on MIS/FMS systemwww.iasri.res.in/misfms.||Rs.25,000 (fixed) per month.||21- 45 years|
Selection Procedure for Directorate of Poultry Research (DPR) – Young Professional-II Post:
- Written Test on 15/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Young Professional-II vacancy in Directorate of Poultry Research (DPR):
- No. Objection Certificate from the present employer is a must if already working.
- The above position is purely temporary and contractual basis.
- There is no provision of re-employment after termination of the project.
- No. T.A./DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of Director,DPR would be final and binding in all aspects.
- The Candidates must bring their latest passport size photograph, original certificates starting from SSC/Matriculation to the highest Degree and also self attested copies of educational qualifications, age caste, experience, publications etc. at the time Walk-in-interview for verification. No candidate will be allowed for interview without original certificates.
- Candidates may register their candidature from 9-30 a.m. to 11-00 a.m. only on 15th June,2015.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/6/2015
ICAR- DIRECTORATE OF POULTRY RESEARCH Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030
Directorate of Poultry Research (DPR) Recruitment 2014 – F. NO.1/140/2014-15-ESTT./(Y.P. FOR MIS&FMS).