Directorate of Poultry Research has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) through recruitment notification – Directorate of Poultry Research Recruitment 2015.Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Poultry Research.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Walk in Interview will be held on 18/05/2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name:Directorate of Poultry Research
Vacancy Name:Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Educational Qualification:Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy:01
Walk in date to Apply for this job:18/05/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Directorate of Poultry Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030
Detail of Directorate of Poultry Research Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01||Any Post Graduate Degree||Rs-28,000/-pm||35 years|
- Name of the Post:Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of Positions:01(one)
- Qualifications:(a) Essential : Post graduate degree in any branch of life Sciences, biotechnology, molecular biology with NET Qualification or M.V.Sc. in Poultry Science or Animal Genetics and Breeding or Animal Biotechnology. (b) Desirable: Work experience in molecular Genotyping Techniques
- Emoluments (monthly) Pay:Rs.25, 000-00+ HRA for the 1st and 2nd year. Rs.28,000-00 + HRA for 3rd year.
- Age Limit: Below 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women.
- The Candidates should bring a copy of bio-data, original certificates, one set of Photocopies of Certificates, Experience certificates if any, NOC from employer if employed and a latest passport size Photograph at the time of interview.
- The above positions are purely temporary and coterminous with the Project. No T.A./D.A. will be paid to any candidate to attend the interview.
- Candidates may register their candidature from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. only on 18-05- 2015.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all aspects
Selection Procedure for Directorate of Poultry Research – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post:
- Written Test on 18/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancy in Directorate of Poultry Research:
Walk – in – Interview will be held on 18th May, 2015 at 11:30 a.m. at this Directorate for the following temporary post on Co-terminus basis under the (SERB-DST)-Project entitled ” Genetic analysis of innate immune-competence and survivability for identification of genetic marks in indigenous chicken breeds” for a period of (three) 3 years.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/05/2015
VENUE :Directorate of Poultry Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016