Directorate of School Education Haryana has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JUNIOR ENGINEER through recruitment notification – Directorate of School Education Haryana Recruitment 2015 – IIT/SRIC/R/ECP/2015/62 DATED 9THAPRIL, 2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma/B.E/B.Techcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of School Education Haryana.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 04/05/2015at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Directorate of School Education Haryana|
|Vacancy Name||JUNIOR ENGINEER|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||04/05/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Directorate of School Education Haryana, Panchkula(haryana)|
Detail of Directorate of School Education Haryana JUNIOR ENGINEER Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
- UTKARSH Society, EDUSAT Project, Haryana Panchkula invites applications from suitable candidates for engagement of one Junior Engineer for district Fatehabad on contract basis initially for one year (extendable), as per qualifications and experience given below:
- Junior Engineer is required to maintain Receive Only Terminals (ROTs)/Direct-to-Home (DTH)/Satellite Interactive Terminals (SITs) of Haryana EDUSAT Network installed in various Govt. Primary/Secondary Schools/Colleges/DIETs/Polytechnics.
- Salary:- Monthly remuneration of Rs.11,000/- per month plus Rs.500/- Fixed Medical Allowance.
- Essential Qualifications: “3 years Regular Full Time Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from State Board of Technical Education. Knowledge of MS Office.
- Desirable: Experience in relevant field i.e. maintenance/repair of DTH-ROT/SIT of Edusat Network or connected field.
- Note : Higher qualifications of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication will be considered only when the candidate is having the essential qualifications of 3 years regular full time diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering. The candidate must have own conveyance for field visit.
- Age for the post: 18 – 42 years as on 30.04.2015
Selection Procedure for Directorate of School Education Haryana- JUNIOR ENGINEER Post:
- Written Test on 04/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for JUNIOR ENGINEER vacancy in Directorate of School Education Haryana:
Application form, Essential Qualifications, Experience and other detailed instructions/ conditions can be downloaded from the website www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in or can be obtained from the office of the UTKARSH Society. Eligible applicants shall report for walk-in-interview on 04.05.2015 at 10:00 A.M. in the premises of UTKARSH Society, DIET Building, (Opposite H.No. 19), Sector – 2, Panchkula(Haryana) alongwith their application forms affixed two photographs with proof of educational qualifications, date of birth and experience on prescribed format and their self attested photocopies. Aspirants may also apply by Registered/Speed post to the Administrative Officer, UTKARSH Society, DIET Building, (Opposite H.No. 19), Sector – 2, Panchkula(Haryana).
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 04/05/2015
VENUE :Requirement of Staff on Contract Basis UTKARSH Society, EDUSAT Block, DIET Building, Sector – 2, Panchkula (Haryana) Tele. / FAX : 0172 – 2587710, 2587403
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016