Directorate of School Education Puducherry has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Primary School Teacher through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of School Education Puducherry
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Primary School Teacher on or before 17/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Directorate of School Education Puducherry
Vacancy Name : Primary School Teacher
Educational Qualification : 12TH/ Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 425 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Puducherry
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Directorate of School Education Puducherry, Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Centenary Educational Complex, 100 Feet Road, Anna Nagar, Puducherry – 605 005
Detail Of Directorate of School Education Puducherry Primary School Teacher Recruitment:
The candidates should read the prospectus carefully before filling in the application and they should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the notification / prospectus in all respects.
- Name and classification of the post: Primary School Teacher – Group B (Non Gazetted)
- Pay Band and Grade pay : `.9,300 – 34,800 + Grade pay ` 4200
- No of Vacancies : Puducherry and Karaikal – 425
- Age-limit : Between 18 and 32 years as on 17.06.2015 which is the last date for receipt of applications. Age-limit is relaxable for OBC, SC, and Differently abled candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government from time to time.
- Educational and Professional qualifications : (i) A pass in Higher Secondary School or its equivalent with 50 % marks in aggregate; and (ii) Diploma in Teacher Education or Certificate in Basic Teacher’s Training of duration of not less than 2 years offered by an institution recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education. The minimum academic qualification for admission to the Diploma in Teacher Education or Certificate in Basic Teacher’s Training should be Higher Secondary or its equivalent; and (iii) Should have studied the particular Regional language (Tamil) as one of the subjects up to Secondary level or as one of the subjects in the D.T.Ed Course or studied Diploma in Teacher Education / Certificate in Basic Teacher’s Training in the relevant medium of regional language (Tamil).
- Nativity by birth: The applicant should have been born in the Union Territory of Puducherry and should have been ordinarily
residing within the Union Territory prior to the date of application.
- Nativity by continuous residence: The applicant should have been residing continuously for five years in the Union Territory prior to the date of application.
Selection Procedure For Directorate of School Education Puducherry – Primary School Teacher Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/06/2015
- There shall be 100 marks for selection. 85 % shall be for marks obtained in qualifying examinations and 15% for Employment Exchange seniority. The 85% marks shall be calculated based on the weighted average of marks obtained by the candidates in Higher Secondary and Diploma in Teacher Education as follows:
- For every additional attempt made in passing the Higher Secondary, five percentage of marks will be deducted from the overall marks obtained by the candidate.
- For every additional attempt made in passing the Diploma in Teacher Education, five percentage of marks will be deducted from the overall marks obtained by the candidate.
- Even if the candidate acquired the qualification within the stipulated period of the course, but made additional attempt(s), 5 percentage of marks will be deducted for every additional attempt(s) made within that period.
- Attempts made for improvement of marks will also be considered as an additional attempt for the purpose of deduction of marks.
- After deduction of marks for additional attempts as aforesaid, net marks obtained in Higher Secondary and the net marks obtained in Diploma in Teacher Education will be added and then divided by the aggregate of the maximum marks in Higher Secondary and Diploma in Teacher Education.
- Thereafter, it will be converted to a maximum of 85%.
- In the case of certificates having grading only where no marks are available, the mid-value will be taken into account to arrive the percentage of marks after which deduction shall be made for additional attempts if any as aforesaid.
- In the case of certificates having points to the maximum of ten, the points may be converted to hundred to arrive the marks after which deduction shall be made for additional attempts if any as aforesaid.
- The application should be filled in neatly and legibly without any overwriting / erasures in Block letters only using a ball pen.
- No original certificate should be sent along with the application.
- Original certificates will have to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
- Persons who are already in service in any Central / State Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings should send their application through proper channel before the due date.
- Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. Similarly incomplete applications and applications without the required certificates will also be rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained with regard to the recruitment process.
- Change of Address, if any, after submission of application should be intimated to the Department or otherwise the Department will not be responsible for any delay / nondelivery of letters.
- The Department reserves the right to relax any or all the conditions in respect of any person / class of persons who are found to be otherwise eligible.
- The Department reserves the right to enhance / reduce the number of vacancies and also to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reasons therefor. No enquires will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates are advised to check the official website of the Department of School Education regularly to know the status of the recruitment process.
How To Apply For Primary School Teacher Vacancy in Directorate of School Education Puducherry:
- The required application form may be downloaded from the official website of the Directorate of School Education. Candidates who have fulfilled the above said eligibility conditions may submit their duly filled in application to the Directorate of School Education, Puducherry along with the self attested copies of the following certificates. 1) Birth Certificate / Board Certificate indicating the date of birth 2) S.S.L.C. mark list 3) H.S.C. or its equivalent mark list 4) Diploma in Teacher Education or Certificate in Basic Teacher’s Training with mark lists 5) TET certificate 6) Nativity / Residence Certificate, if available. If not available, it should be produced at the time of certificate verification. 7) Community Certificate, i.e. OBC / SC, if available. If not available, it should be produced at the time of certificate verification. 8) Category Certificate, i.e. Disability certificate by Differently abled persons obtained from the competent authority 9) Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- The filled in application should reach the Director of School Education, Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Centenary Educational Complex, 100 Feet Road, Anna Nagar, Puducherry – 605 005 before 5.00 p.m on 17.06.2015. It is advised in the interest of applicants that those who are sending their application by post may send it by registered post with acknowledgement due, to avoid loss in transit, well in advance
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/06/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017