Directorate of Soybean Research (DoSR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Directorate of Soybean Research (DoSR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. – – 04/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Soybean Research (DoSR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 4/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Directorate of Soybean Research (DoSR)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Indore
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 4/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR-Directorate of Soybean Research, Khandwa Road, Indore – 452001
Detail of Directorate of Soybean Research (DoSR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A “walk-in-interview” will be held at Directorate of Soybean Research, Khandwa Road, Indore-452001 on 04.08.2015 at 11:00 AM in the Lecture Hall for the following posts of Senior Research Fellows (SRF) and Research Associate purely on temporary basis under the ICAR network funded projects. Interested candidates may appear for the interview along with relevant documents/particulars.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Fellow||1||M.Sc.in Plant Physiology/Life Sciences/ Biochemistry Desirable: Kowledge on crop growth models, Experience in growing crop plants, GC, analytical techniques||Rs 25000/-+HRA as admissible||Maximum 35 years for SRFs and 40 Years for RA. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates as per govt. rules.|
|Senior Research Fellow||1||M.Sc.in Agriculture Microbiology/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Biosciences Desirable: Experience in mycorrhizal fungi/PGPR research FAME/PLFA /GC/ HPLC analytical techniques/ Microbial molecular biology techniques||Rs 25000/- + HRA as admissible||Maximum 35 years for SRFs and 40 Years for RA. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates as per govt. rules.|
Selection Procedure for Directorate of Soybean Research (DoSR) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 4/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Directorate of Soybean Research (DoSR):
- The candidates should reach half an hour before than the scheduled time along with their original documents, bio-data (as per format) along with Xerox copies of original documents, working experience certificates, relevant publications and recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates without M.Sc. degree certificate will not be considered for the interview
- The engagement on above positions will be on contractual basis and offered initially for one year and may be extended every year subjected to the evaluation of the work of the incumbent up to the period of the project or till the termination of the project whichever is earlier.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Number of vacancy may vary at the discretion of competent authority.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 4/8/2015
ICAR-Directorate of Soybean Research, Khandwa Road, Indore – 452001
Directorate of Soybean Research (DoSR) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. – – 04/2015.
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016