Directorate of Water Management (DWM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Young Professional-II through recruitment notification – Directorate of Water Management (DWM) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. ICAR-IIWM/22/15. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.d, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Water Management (DWM).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/ Young Professional-II. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/08/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Directorate of Water Management (DWM)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate/ Young Professional-II
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Post
Job Location :Bhubaneswar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 21/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Directorate of Water Management (DWM),Opp. Rail Vihar, Chandrasekharpur,Bhubaneswar – 751023, Odisha, India
Detail Of Directorate of Water Management (DWM) Research Associate/ Young Professional-II Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Research Associate/ Young Professional-II||02 Post||M.Sc, Ph.d, M.Tech||Rs-23,000-25,000/-pm||35-45 years|
Research Associate/ Young Professional-II Jobs opportunity in Indian Institute of Water Management (IIWM-ICAR) on contractual basis
- Name of the Project/Scheme : National Agricultural Innovation Fund (NAIF)
- No. of Post : 01
- Qualification : Ph.D or M.Sc or M.Tech with two years experience in research / teaching in Agril. Engg. / any branch of Agril. Science.
- Fellowship : Rs. 23,000/-
- Age Limit : 35 years for men & 40 years for women
- Name of the Project/Scheme : Efficient ground water management for enhancing adaptive capacity to climate change in sugarcane based farming system in Muzaffarnagar district(UP) under the scheme National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA)
- No. of Post : 01
- Qualification : Master degree with specialization in Soil & Water Engineering, Irrigation & Drainage, Water resources Engineering/ Environmental Sciences, Agronomy /Soil science
- Desirable : Field research experience and proficiency in computer
- Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/-
- Age Limit : 45 years
Place of Posting : Bhubaneswar
Selection Procedure For Directorate of Water Management (DWM) – Research Associate/ Young Professional-II Post:
- Written Test on 21/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Associate/ Young Professional-II vacancy in Directorate of Water Management (DWM):
- Walk-in-interview will be conducted at this Institute on 21.08.2015 at 11.00 A.M.
- The interested candidates are instructed to bring two copies of their curriculum vitae with one photograph and self attested photocopy of certificates on the date of walk in interview along with original certificates in support of qualification, age & experience for verification.
- The candidates are required to report for verification of the certificates etc. between 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM. No No candidate will be entertained after 11.00 AM.
- The Director, ICAR-IIWM, Bhubaneswarreserves the right to cancel/reject the engagement without assigning any reason thereof.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/08/2015
VENUE :Directorate of Water Management (DWM),Opp. Rail Vihar, Chandrasekharpur,Bhubaneswar – 751023, Odisha, India
Reference: Directorate of Water Management (DWM) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. ICAR-IIWM/22/15
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017