Directorate of Water Management (DWM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Water Management (DWM).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator. Walk in Interview will be held on 25.05.2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Directorate of Water Management (DWM)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, Any Graduate, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000-16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 25.05.2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Opp. Rail Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar–751023, Odisha
Detail of Directorate of Water Management (DWM) Senior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview will be held at this Institute on 25.05.2015 at 10.30 A.M. for selection of following position on purely temporary basis and co-terminus with the project on a consolidated fellowship/remuneration as mentioned against the position as per rules.
|Title of the project||
Name of the position
|No. of position||Monthly consolidated fellowship||Eligibility/ Essential Qualification|
Tracking changes in Rural Poverty in Household and village Economics in South Asia (under ICRISAT- IIWM collaborative project)
Duration of project: Upto July2015
Senior Research Fellow
|Rs.16,000/- p.m. + HRA as admissible.||
Post Graduate in Agri. Economics / Statistics / Sociology
Computer knowledge and data analysis. ICAR/SAU working experience will be given priority.
|Data Entry Operator||01 (one)||Rs.12000/- (Consolidated)||
Graduate with one year diploma in computer application.
Experience in agricultural
data entry work under ICAR / SAU project activity will be given priority.
Maximum age Limit :
35 years for men & 40 years for women (Relaxable for SC/ST & OBC candidates as per of Govt. of India norms). In case of Data Entry Operator, age upto 35 years.
Selection Procedure for Directorate of Water Management (DWM) – Senior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator Post:
- Written Test on 25.05.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator vacancy in Directorate of Water Management (DWM):
- Place of posting: Bhubaneswar.
- The services of the appointed candidate will stand terminated automatically after expiry of the project/scheme or completion of period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in ICAR-IIWM.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may appear for interview with bio-data, attested copies of certificates, mark sheets & testimonials etc. The candidates should also bring original certificates for verification. The candidates are required to report for verification of the certificates etc. between 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. No candidate will be entertained after 11.00 AM.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25.05.2015
Opp. Rail Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar–751023, Odisha
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016