Directorate of Wheat Research (DWR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Helper & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Directorate of Wheat Research (DWR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Helper & More Vacancies Job on or before 25-5-2015 to 09-06-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Directorate of Wheat Research (DWR)
Vacancy Name : Technical Helper & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, B.Sc, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 23 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Karnal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25-5-2015 to 09-06-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF WHEAT & BARLEY RESEARCH POST Box No. 158, Kunjpura Road, Karnal
Detail of Directorate of Wheat Research (DWR) Technical Helper & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- POST ; RESEARCH ASSOCIATE-1 VACANCIES, SRF 3, PROJECT; ICAR Plan Project “Consortia Research Platform(CRP) on Biofortification”( WALK IN ; 25-5-2015
- POST ; SRF-1 VACANCIES , PROJECT; Network project on Improvement of wheat under Salt tolerance using molecular approach Project( WALK IN ; 25-5-2015)
- POST ; JRF- 02 VACANCIES, PROJECT; \DBT Project on “Improvement of biscuit making quality of Indian wheats utilizing molecular approach-IInd Phase” WALK IN ; 25-5-2015)
- POST ; RESEARCH ASSOCIATE 1 VACANCIES, PROJECT; NICRA Project (Strategic Research Component) (27-5-15)
- POST ; SRF – 4 VACANCIES, PROJECT; “Development of heat tolerant, high yielding and climate resilient wheat cultivars by utilizing genomics molecular and physiological information and resources” (ICAR-DBT-WSU Project) (27-5-15)
- POST ; SRF, TECHNICAL HELPER- 05 VACANCIES , PROJECT; Enhancing barley production and quality under changing climate conditions Project(28-5-15)
- POST ; SRF-1 VACANCIES, PROJECT; . Biotic stresses in wheat under changing climate scenario Project(29-5-15)
- POST ; SRF-1 VACANCIES , PROJECT; AMAAS sub project entitled “Development of diagnostic kit for detection of Karnal bunt and losse smut of wheat Project” (29-5-15)
- POST ; SRF-1 VACANCIES, PROJECT; ICAR Network Project “Transgenic in crops(NPTC)” (29-5-15)
- POST ; SRF-2 VACANCIES, PROJECT; Indo Australian programme on biotic stress management in wheat – Triple rust Project(30-5-15)
- POST ; JRF-02, PROJECT; Combining field phenotyping and next generation genetics to uncover markers, genes and biology underlying drought tolerance in wheat Project” (30-5-15)
- POST ; SRF-02 VACANCIES , PROJECT; Molecular Marker technologies for faster wheat breeding in India Project(9-6-2015)
- POST ; JRF-01 VACANCIES, PROJECT; Exploitation of Interspecific biodiversity for wheat Improvement Project(9-6-2015)
Selection Procedure for Directorate of Wheat Research (DWR) – Technical Helper & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25-5-2015 to 09-06-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Helper & More Vacancies Vacancy in Directorate of Wheat Research (DWR) :
- The age should be maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women for SRF candidates and 40 years for men and 45 years for women for RAs (relaxation in age as per Govt. Norms).
- The applicant must bring with them original documents and a brief of research work done during post graduation and latest two passport size photographs.
- Number position is tentative and there are possible of increase or decrease.
- A panel of selected candidate will also be made which may be utilized for filing of positions of shorter durations in figure if demand arise.
- No objection certificate from the employer shall be produced in case the candidate is employed elsewhere.
- Experience certificate in original, if any.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and is co terminus with the project.
- The continuation of the Research Fellow will depend upon the progress revised every six month No TA, DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Any other clarifications can be had on the date of interview.
- The Project Director’s decision will be final and bring in all respect.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25-5-2015 to 09-06-2015
Directorate of Wheat Research (DWR) Recruitment 2014 – DIS. NO. 3087.
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017