Directorate of Oilseeds Development (DOD) invites application for the recruitment of Technical Assistants with MSc educational background
Company name : Directorate of Oilseeds Development (DOD)
Posts : Technical Assistants
Qualification : MSc
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
No of Openings : 02
Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply : 15/10/2014
Details of Post :
The Directorate of Oilseeds Development, Hyderabad proposes to engage Two Technical Assistants “purely on contractual basis’’ for monitoring National Food Security Mission (NFSM) and related activities of this Directorate during the year 2014-15
- No of post : 02
- Essential: i) Master degree in Agriculture with specialization in management of field crops from a recognized University/Institute. ii) Knowledge of computer essential. iii) Person with experience of research and extension in the field crops mainly Rice/ Pulses/ Wheat/ Cotton/ Sugarcane/ Coarse Cereals etc will be given preference.
- Mode of Recruitment: The selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of an interview/personal talk by the Selection/Expert Committee constituted for the purpose.
- Period of Contract: Engagement of TA will be made purely on contractual basis for 2014-15 and may likely to extend. The engagement will not confer upon the concerned TA any right for regularization of his/her service in the organization or any other agency in future. The engagement of the TA may be terminated by the authority at any time without assigning any notice and any reason even before the expiry of the contract period.
- Remuneration: The TA will be engaged with a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.25, 000/- plus conveyance allowance. He/she will be eligible for TA and DA as per the provisions for undertaking official tours under NFSM Scheme.
- Special Condition: The applicant should be well versed in conversation with farmers in any one or more of the local South Indian languages in addition to English/Hindi and willing to undertake field visits.
How to apply:
The interested candidates are advised to apply in the Prescribed Format attached herewith. The completed application in all respects along with self attested copies of certificates/documents may be sent by post to the Director, Directorate of Oilseeds Development, Government of India, Ministry of Agriculture, (Department of Agriculture & Cooperation), Telhan Bhavan, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad-500 029, with in 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DOD||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017