Directorate of Oilseeds Research (DOR) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with MSc educational background on 26 Aug 2014 (On Contract Basis)
Company name : Directorate of Oilseeds Research (DOR)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : MSc
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
No of Openings : NA
Location : Hyderabad
Walk in date : 26/08/2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
- Educational qualifications: MSc (Agriculture) with specialization in Agricultural Extension/Agronomy or any other discipline in agricultural sciences or post graduation in any of the social sciences.
- Desirable: The candidate should be able to read, write and speak in Telugu as it involves frequent interaction with farmers and developing voice and text based advisories on agriculture in regional language. Working knowledge of computers.
- Remuneration: Rs. 16,000/- + HRA 30% per month.It is purely contractual appointment for a specific period up to 31.3.2015 and co‐terminus with the project or even before on the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Age limit: Upper Age limit is 35 years for SRF Male / 40 years for Female as on the date of Interview
- Date of walk in interview: 26.08.2014
- Reporting time: 10AM to 10.30 AM
- All the above engagement is temporary / contractual & carries no other allowances.
- The Walk‐in‐interview will be held as detailed above at this Institute.
- These temporary contractual appointment are for a specific period up to 31.3.2015 and co‐terminus with the project or even before on the discretion of the Competent Authority. The SRF will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in DOR.
- The eligible candidates can attend the interview only when they fulfill the essential qualification as well as the desired qualification.
- The candidates should bring with them the original certificates and photocopy of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the application while appearing for Walk in Interview.
- Since the above positions do not have status of regular employees they are not entitled for any regular leave except 8 days CL & 2 days RH, maternity / paternity leave as applicable.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk‐in‐Interview.
- The Director, DOR, Hyderabad reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in this advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : 26/08/2014
VENUE: DIRECTORATE OF OILSEEDS RESEARCH, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad,Telangana-500 030
|Click here for More Details||All Jobs From DOR|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016