Directorate of Poultry Research (DPR) invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Directorate of Poultry Research (DPR
Posts :Project Assistant
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.8000/-p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 18/10/2014
Details of Post :
On the recommendations of the Selection Committee, the Competent Authority of this Directorate is. pleased to offer the temporary/coterrninous post of Proiect Assistant to Kurn. Shradha Maficndra D/o Sri Pram Rai, 011 consolidated payment of p.m. under the DST Pro’jecr anitlcd “Expression profiling of cytokines and chemokine51 Scope: for augmenting general immune competence in chicken” of DST-OYS-Project” for the period up teal“ or rill the: termination of the Project whichever is earlier on the following
Terms and conditions:
- The post is purely temporary and cotermjnous with the Project.
- His/Her services will be amended for every’ six months on satisfactory performance certificate furnished by [he Controlling Officer during the period.
- On nppomtrnent, he/she will draw consolidated payment of ‘8,000,»’-p.m. (as per DST norms) as admissible under rule. He/ She will not be entitled for any other allowances as admissible to the regular employees of the Council.
- The appointment shall take effect from the date he/ she. joins the duty.
- N0 transportation charges will be paid.
- Hc/She lwill devote Mus/her who-ls time to the approved research programme/sde under the Assistantship and will not be allowed to accept or hold another appointment paid or otherwise and will be under the administrative control of [he Controllihg Officer. His/Her headquarters will be at Hyderabad for the present but he/shc will be liable [O serve in any of the ICAR Schemes.
- Hef She ia’ili not be permitted to resign his/her Assistantship during the period except with the pri0t permission of the Competent Authority.
- [E at any tune in the opinion of the Competent Authority, hc/she is found to be negligent in his/her work or is guilty of unbecoming conduct, his/her Assistants‘nip is liable to be terminated by the Competent Authority with or without notice, as the circumstances of the case may warrant.
- Grant m bim/ her will 61.? awarding m the riii’ea’jiumed the DST/ Coiimifjfom time 3‘0 time. He/ Sire ir Cama! inwe and Reminded Hofidigyi’ a: per the rgf’l’irdia/ £3577 ICAR mlei/imiriiiiiam‘ time to time. He/ LVN ii“ aim Mails’migi Leave as per mfg; if 609;.
- If he/she leaves his/her assignment without permission of the Competent Authority, he/she shall not be paid any Assistantship amount due to him/her. However, minimum one month’s notice is required for making alternate arrangements.
- will not be entitled to Gmernl Provident Fund [ii] ICAR Group Insurance Scheme All othm benefits allowed to regular [CAR employees. I
- His/Her Iappointment will be subject to the conditions that 21 Civil Surgeon of Government Hospital declares him/’her medically fit for service.
- He/She shall submit a declaration regarding his/her marital status as in the form enclosed. In the event of hisfher having more than one wifeXhusband living appointment will beettbject to his/her being exempted from the enforcement of the requirements in this regard.
- A ijcclamtion to the effect that hc/slle is not drawing any other Scholarship/ Associate ship/Fellowship or in paid employment is [0 be made by him/her in the proforma enclosed.
- On appointment, lie/she will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect as in the form enclosed.
- He/She should produce a character certificate from Head of the Institution last attended and :1 similar certificate from his/her present employel.” if any, duly attested by a stipendiary I class Executive Magistrate (including a District Magistrate or :1 SubDn’isionfii Magistrate).
- If any declaraUOn glven or information furnished by him/her proves to be false or 1? hegghe is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, hefshe will be Liable for removal from Assistantship and such other codal actions as deemed fit will be taken.
- All patent rights, designs and invention derived from research work financed or aided by the Council shall belong to the Council. The Council may at its discretion allow or direct any benefit there of to be retain by or given to the inventor.
- not entitled to any traveling aflowance to join at this Direlctorate.
- The award of this Assistantship is subject to the rules and’regulaulons issued by the ICAR and as amended/modified from firms to time.
- He/She should submit photocapies. of certificates duly Self attested alongwith the Original Certificates at the time of his/her ionung duty at this Directorate.
- Hc/She has to submit a non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs.100/- for which the matter is enclosed.
HOW TO APPLY :
In case the assignment is acceptable to Kurn. Kum. Shradha Mahendra D/o Sri Prem R211, on the terms and conditions mentioned above he should intimate his acceptance to the undersigned immediately and report himself for duty to the Principal investigator of the above Project at Project Directorate on Poultry, Rajendranagar, Hydcmbzld — 30 On or before failing which the appointment will Stand automatically cancelled and no further extension of joining time and further correspondence will not be entertained under any circm’nstanccs. Copy for information and necessarv action to: NCARIS Call with a to arrange to place the order in [he W’ebsite.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DPR||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017