Directorate of Research on Women in Agriculture (DRWA) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Associate with Ph.D. degree, M.Sc educational background on October 25, 2014
Company name : Directorate of Research on Women in Agriculture (DRWA)
Posts : Research Associate
Qualification : Ph.D. degree, M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 23,000 – 24,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Bhubaneswar
Walk in Date : 25.10.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 01
- Name of the project : Intellectual Property Management and Transfer/ Commercialization of Agricultural Technology Scheme (Up-scaling of existing components i.e. Intellectual Property Right (IPR).
- Essential Qualification : Ph.D. degree in Agricultural Extension/ Sociology / Economics/ any discipline Home Science (or) Master degree in Agricultural Extension/ Sociology/ Economics/ any discipline of Home Science with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with at least two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowships/ Associateship/ training/ other engagements. Published research papers is desirable.
- Desirable Qualification : Previous working experience in agricultural research projects. Working knowledge of computers, statistical analysis of data
- Upper Age Limit 40 years for Men and 45 years for women as on 01.10.2014 (relaxation in age as per Government of India norms).
- Remuneration : For Masters Degree Holders – `23000/- per month plus HRA as per norms. For Doctoral Degree Holders – `24000/- per month plus HRA as per norms.
- Date and time of Interview test : 25th October 2014 (Saturday) at 11:00 hrs. (Candidates should report between 10:00 hrs to 11:00 hrs)
- The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The services of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically after expiry of project or completion of the period indicated in selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in DRWA/ ICAR.
- The selected candidate shall be required to work in rural areas and travel extensively within and outside the State of Odisha.
- The Director, ICAR-DRWA reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process. The decision of Director will be final and binding in all respects.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- No interim enquiries will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview and should furnish two copies of complete bio-data along with duly attested two passport size photograph and supporting certificates/ testimonials (from matriculation onwards), experience certificates. They should also bring original certificates for verification.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 25.10.2014
Venue : ICAR – DIRECTORATE OF RESEARCH ON WOMEN IN AGRICULTURE (ISO 9001:2008 Certified) Plot No.50-51, Mouza-Jokalandi, Post-Baramunda, Bhubaneswar – 751 003, Odisha, INDIA
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DRWA|