District and Sessions Court (DSC Adilabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Copyists through recruitment notification – District and Sessions Court (DSC Adilabad) Recruitment 2015 – Notification Dis.No. 2591/2015/Admn. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from District and Sessions Court (DSC Adilabad).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Copyists Job on or before 09/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : District and Sessions Court (DSC Adilabad)
Vacancy Name : Copyists
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 11 Post
Salary : Rs.15,460- 47,330/-
Job Location : ADILABAD
Last Date to Apply for this job : 09/07/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : PRINCIPAL DISTRICT AND SESSIONS COURT :: ADILABAD.
Detail of District and Sessions Court (DSC Adilabad) Copyists Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format appended here to for appointment to the posts of COPYIST by Direct Recruitment under A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules in the unit of District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad from the eligible candidates.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Copyists||11||i) Must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent examination. ii) Must have passed A.P. Government Technical Examination in English Type writing by Higher Grade, provided that the candidates who have passed the examination by Higher Grade are not available those who have passed the examination by lower grade will be considered iii) The candidates, who have Higher Academic qualifications, if any, other than the qualifications prescribed above, shall enclose copies of relevant certificates in proof thereof. iv) The candidates must have adequate knowledge of local languages i.e., Telugu, Urdu and Marathi (if candidates who have adequate knowledge of the local languages are not available, candidates who have adequate knowledge of any one of the languages will be selected)||Rs.15,460- 47,330/-||Must have completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed (34) years of age as on 01.07.2015. The relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of BCs, SCs and STs is 5 years. The relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of candidates of Physically Handicapped is 10 years and the Ex Servicemen are allowed to deduct from their age a period of three years in addition to the length of service rendered by them in the Armed Forces as per Rule 12(1)(c)(i) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.|
The application forms duly filled in along with the necessary enclosures and with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.200/- (Rs. Two hundred only) drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Adilabad in favour of the Principal District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad should be submitted to the Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad. The candidates belonging to SCs, STs PHCs and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of fee of Rs.200/-. “The Demand drafts of the rejected applications shall not be returned”
Selection Procedure for District and Sessions Court (DSC Adilabad) – Copyists Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/07/2015.
- Written test (Objective Type) of the standard consistent with the General Educational qualifications prescribed i.e., Intermediate will be held on OMR (Technology) Basis. Written Test will be for 80 marks and viva voce will be for 20 marks as per the guidelines 9(a) of High Court’s Circular ROC No.2318/96-C1(1) dated 01.07.1996.
- As per the guidelines 8 (f) of the above mentioned circular, the minimum qualifying marks in the written test shall be 40% for the OC & Ex-serviceman candidates, 35% to the BC candidates and 30% to the SC/ST candidates.
- The written test will be conducted only in English language.
- Common written test will be conducted for the posts of Junior Assistant, Field Assistant and Examiner, but separate interviews will be conducted for each and every category of post.
- The candidates possessing qualification of typewriting in English or short hand with Higher grade shall be given due preference by awarding 5 additional marks in the interview. Law Degree holders shall also be awarded 5 additional marks in the oral interview as per the guidelines of High Court.
How to apply for Copyists Vacancy in District and Sessions Court (DSC Adilabad) :
- As per para 7(a)(i) dt. 18.10.1975 of the Presidential Order if the candidate has studied in an educational institution or educational institutions in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he appearedor as the case may be, first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination. or
- Where during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he appeared or as the case may be,, first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination SSC he has not studied in any educational institution, if he has resided in that local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the qualifying examination in which he appeared or as the case may be, first appeared. A residence certificate to that effect has to be obtained from the M.R.O./Tahsildar and to be enclosed to the application form.
- The application should be in the prescribed form as enclosed to the notification and application with insufficient information, without necessary enclosures and which are not in the prescribed form will be summarily rejected and will not be informed.
- Applications received prior to the notification and received after 5.00 p.,m of 09.07.2015 will not be entertained.
- The successful candidate in the Written Test will have to appear for oral interview
- The office is not responsible for any postal delay and no correspondence will be entertained in any respect
- No TA or DA will be paid to the candidates who appear for the writtentest and interview.
- Candidates resorting to bring influence of any kind will be disqualified summarily.
- Candidates on their appointment shall become members of contributory pension scheme and shall pay monthly contribution of 10% of the Basic Pay and DA from their salary to the Contributory Pension Scheme as per GOMs. No.655 Fin (Pension-I) Dept. dt. 22.9.2004
- Out of 03 posts, 02 posts are reserved for local candidates and 01 post is un-reserved for which both local and non-local candidates can compete and get selected as per merit, as per the instructions issued in Para 8(8)(a) of the Presidential Order issued vide G.O.Ms.No.674 , dt. 20.10.1975
- Mere applying and mere securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test will not give any right to any candidate to be called for either written test or Interview
- Selection will be made as per the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh and A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules and subject to the approval by the High court.
- The appointing authority reserves the Right to cancel the notification without assigning any reasons at any stage of recruitment process.
- All the Rights are reserved with the Appointing Authority to reject the applications at any stage if any information therein is found to be false at any latter stage the appointment shall be cancelled and the applicants are liable for prosecution for furnishing such false information.
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying candidates for interview will be published in the notice board of the District Court and in local news papers. Call letters will be sent to the candidates eligible for interview in the order of merit at 1 : 10 ratio as stated supra.
- No information will be sent to the unsuccessful candidates either after announcement of list of qualifying candidates for interview/final selection.
- No application will be entertained for supply of information for question paper, individual marks secured in the written test/oral interview etc., under RTI Act till the selection process is completed.
- If the candidates furnish wrong information with regard to category, caste or religion etc., they shall not have any right subsequently for selection in that particular category, caste or religion and in that aspect the selection authority is not responsible for the lapse on the part of the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/07/2015
District and Sessions Court (DSC Adilabad) Recruitment 2014 – Notification Dis.No. 2591/2015/Admn.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016