District and Sessions Court Khammam (DSCK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistants through recruitment notification – District and Sessions Court Khammam (DSCK) Recruitment 2015 – Dis. No. 3085. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from District and Sessions Court Khammam (DSCK).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Assistants Job on or before 20/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : District and Sessions Court Khammam (DSCK)
Vacancy Name : Junior Assistants
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 25 Post
Salary : Rs.8,440-24,950/- p.m
Job Location : KHAMMAM
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :District and Sessions Court Khammam (DSCK) , KHAMMAM
Detail of District and Sessions Court Khammam (DSCK) Junior Assistants Recruitment:
Applications are invited for Appointment to the Posts of JUNIOR ASSISTANTS in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services in the Unit of Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Khammam by Direct Recruitment. The last date of Receipt of Application is 20.06.2015 upto 5.00 P.M. The application shall be in the prescribed proforma and to be sent to the following address by Post/ Registered Post/Courier. NO APPLICATION WILL BE RECEIVED DIRECTLY. THIS NOTIFICATION IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http:\\ecourts.gov.in\khammam The Vacancies position is as hereunder;
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|JUNIOR ASSISTANTS||25||1. The candidate must have passed in Intermediate examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or any equivalent Examination. Must have knowledge or qualification in computer Operation. Linguistic qualification: A candidate shall not be eligible for appointment if he does not possess an adequate knowledge of TELUGU AND URDU, which are the languages of Khammam District. Provided that where sufficient number of candidates who have an adequate knowledge of both the languages are not available, candidates who have an adequate knowledge of any one of the said languages according to the needs of the District may be selected and such candidates shall be eligible for appointment.”;||8440-24950/- (Pre-Revised)||1. As on 01.07.2015 the candidates must not have completed (34) years and must have completed (18) years. 2. The age relaxation of maximum age limit is 5 years in respect of SCs/STs and BC candidates and 10 years in respect of Physically handicapped and Ex-Service Men as per Rules under 12 ( c )i) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996.|
- Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- towards application/examination fee, drawn in favour of the Prl. District Judge, Khammam payable at Khammam.
- The payment of application/examination fee of Rs.200/- is exempted to the candidates who belongs to SC/ST/PHC/Ex.Ser.men
Selection Procedure for District and Sessions Court Khammam (DSCK) – Junior Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Assistants Vacancy in District and Sessions Court Khammam (DSCK) :
- No person shall be eligible for appointment to the service by Direct Recruitment unless he/she satisfied the following viz., a) That he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defects or infirmity rendering him/her unfit for the service. b) That his/her character and antecedents are such as to disqualify him/her for the service.
- The employees appointed after 01.09.2004 will be covered by the Contributory Pension Scheme only and that the existing Pension scheme as per Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules, 1980 will not be applicable to them and per G.O.Ms. No. 653, 654 and 655 Finance (Pen-I) Department dated. 22.09.2004 issued by the Government.
- Applications with insufficient information, without necessary enclosures and which are not in the prescribed form will be summarily rejected and will not be informed.
- Applications received prior to this Notification and received after the due date and time will not be entertained.
- Appointment will be made only on the basis of Presidential Orders issued under Article 371-D of the Constitution of India and subject to Rule of reservation.
- No. T.A. will be paid for journey performed in connection with recruitment i.e., for written test/interview.
- Mere applying will not give any right to any person to be called for either written test/ interview.
- Selection to the posts will be made as per the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court of A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules and subject to approval by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad.
- This office is not responsible for any postal delay and no correspondence will be entertained in any respect.
- Candidates resorting to bring influence of any kind will be disqualified summarily.
- The appointing authority reserves the right to cancel or other wise, the notification without assigning any reasons.
- All rights are reserved with the appointing authority to reject the application at any stage, if found to be false and the applicants shall liable to be cancelled if any information therein is found to be false at any later stage and the applicants are liable for prosecution for furnishing such false information.
- The candidates are instructed that the D.D. No. & the name of the Bank with dated should be noted on the top of the application form and Date Sheet Form.
- The candidates are further instructed to note their Name in full with pencil on the reverse side on the Demand Draft in a corner for information of the District Court.
- The candidates who have applied for other categories of posts shall enclose Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- for each category of posts.
- The candidates are informed that an amount of Rs. 200/- sent by Demand Draft will not be refunded under any circumstances, though the applications are rejected on any ground.
- Number of Posts reserved for Local and number of Posts as Un-reserved as per Para 8(a) of the Presidential Order i.e. Out of 25 Posts, 20 posts are reserved for Locals and 5 post are un-reserved against which either local or a non-local candidate can come up for selection as per merit.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/6/2015
District and Sessions Court Khammam (DSCK) Recruitment 2014 – Dis. No. 3085.