District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Examiner through recruitment notification – District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. 1476/ADMN/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Examiner Job on or before 20/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||13 Post|
|Salary||Rs.8,440 -24,950/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Prl. District & Sessions Judge, District Courts Buildings Complex, Ranga Reddy District at L.B.Nagar, Hyderabad – 500074.|
Detail of District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District Examiner Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to the posts of EXAMINER (Category-11) in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service in the Unit of District Judge, Rangareddy District, by direct recruitment.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
Educational Qualifications: Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent examination.
Linguistic Qualification: No candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the posts of Examiner in the District Judiciary of Ranga Reddy District, if he / she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu and working knowledge of Urdu. Provided that were sufficient number of candidates who have an adequate knowledge of the said two languages are not available, candidates who have an adequate knowledge of any one of the said languages according to the needs of the District may be selected and such candidates shall be eligible for appointment
Must have completed 18 years of age and must not have completed 34 years of age as on 01.07.2014.
Relaxation of maximum age limit is 5 years in respect of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Class candidates and 10 years in respect of physically handicapped candidates. Relaxation of maximum age limit for ExServicemen will be as per Rule 12 (1) (c) (i) of the A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
- Application/Examination Fee is Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) for all candidates except those who belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disability (PWD).
- The Application/Examination Fee of Rs.200/- may be remitted in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized/Scheduled Bank in favor of “The Prl. District & Sessions Judge, Rangareddy District at L.B.Nagar, payable at Hyderabad.”
- Application without prescribed fee will not be considered.
- The Application/Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded even if the application is rejected for any reason.
General Instructions /Conditions:
- Out of 13 posts notified, 80% of posts i.e 11 posts are reserved for local candidates and 20% of posts i.e 2 posts are unreserved (for which both local and non-local candidates can compete and get selected as per merit), as per the instructions issued in para (8) (a) of the Presidential Order issued vide G.O.Ms.No.674, dated 20.10.1975.
- Appointments will be made only on the basis of the Presidential Order issued under Article 371-D of the Constitution of India and subject to the Rule of Reservation.
- Applications should be submitted in the pro-forma prescribed enclosed and applications received in any other format will be rejected summarily.
- No T.A. or D.A. will be paid to the candidates who appear for the Written Test and Interview.
- Applications with insufficient or suppressed information, without necessary enclosures and without attestation, will be rejected summarily without furnishing any intimation about it.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected summarily.
- Applications, which were received prior to this Notification, will not be considered.
- This Office is not responsible for any postal delay, delay caused by any other service like Courier or delay in delivery, etc., and no correspondence will be entertained after commencement of the process of selection.
- All rights are reserved with the Appointing Authority to reject the applications at any stage.
- If any information is later found to be false and the appointment shall liable to be cancelled and the applicants will be liable to be prosecuted for furnishing such false information
- Selection to the posts will be made as per the guidelines and instructions issued by the Hon’ble High Court, from time to time, read with A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules and subject to approval by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad.
- Candidates resorting to bringing any sort of influence on the Appointing Authority will be disqualified summarily.
- The Appointing Authority reserves the right to cancel the notification without assigning any reason therefor and the Prl.District Judge, Rangareddy District is the ultimate authority to take any decision on any aspect in regard to recruitment to the posts notified in this Notification, which shall be final.
- Caste/Communal group to which the candidate belongs should invariably be mentioned in the place provided in the application.
- The applicants are required to furnish their mobile/landline phone numbers and respond to official communication with them from District Court.
Selection Procedure for District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District- Examiner Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/3/2015.
- Selection of Candidates for appointment to the posts will be made in two successive stages viz., a. Written Examination (Objective Type) – 80 marks. b. Oral Test/Viva Voce in the shape of interview only – 20 marks.
- Appointment to the posts notified will be made only on the basis of the Presidential Order to the extent it applies and subject to Rule of Reservation and guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court.
- Appointment to the posts notified will be as per the instruction contained in para 9 of G.O.(P).No.729, G.A.(SPF-A) Department, dated 01.11.1975.
- Written Test of the standard consistent with the minimum General Educational Qualifications prescribed, i.e. Intermediate, will be held to the post of Examiner on OMR (Technology) basis. Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test shall be 40% for O.C. Candidates, 35% for B.C. Candidates and 30% for SC/ST Candidates.
- Out of total candidates qualified in the Written Test, candidates will be called for interview, basing on their merit, in the ratio of 1:10.
How to apply for Examiner Vacancy in District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District:
- THE LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS ON OR BEFORE 20.03.2015 upto 5.00 P.M.
- The envelope containing the application and its enclosures should be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF EXAMINER” addressed to “The Prl. District & Sessions Judge, District Courts Buildings Complex, Ranga Reddy District at L.B.Nagar, Hyderabad – 500074.
- The applications should be in the proforma prescribed enclosed hereto and to be sent to the above address by Speed Post/Courier Service or by hand delivery in the Recruitment Cell, District Court, Ranga Reddy District at L.B.Nagar, Hyderabad”
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/3/2015
District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. 1476/ADMN/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District|
|Other State Government jobs|