District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Copyist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Copyist Job on or before 20/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District|
|Total No of Vacancy||16 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||District Courts Buildings Complex, Ranga Reddy District at L.B.Nagar, Hyderabad – 500074|
Detail of District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District Copyist Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to 16 posts of Copyists (Category-12) in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service in the Unit of District Judge, Rangareddy District, by direct recruitment. The details are as follows:
- Educational Qualifications: Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent examination.
- Technical Qualifications: Must have passed A.P.Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade. Provided that candidates who have passed the examination by Higher Grade are not available, those who have passed the examination by Lower Grade may be considered.
- Linguistic Qualification: No candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Stenographer Grade-III in the District Judiciary of Ranga Reddy District, if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu and working knowledge of Urdu. Provided that where sufficient number of candidates who have an adequate knowledge of the said two languages are not available, candidates who have an adequate knowledge of any one of the said languages according to the needs of the District may be selected and such candidates shall be eligible for appointment.
- Age: Must have completed 18 years of age and must not have completed 34 years of age as on 01.07.2014. Relaxation of maximum age limit is 5 years in respect of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Class candidates and 10 years in respect of physically handicapped candidates. Relaxation of maximum age limit for Ex-Service men will be as per Rule 12 (1) (c) (i) of the A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
Fee: Application/Examination Fee is Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) for all candidates except those who belonging to SC/ST/ExServicemen/Persons with Disability (PWD). The Application/Examination Fee of Rs.200/- may be remitted in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized/Scheduled Bank in favor of “The Prl. District & Sessions Judge, Rangareddy District at L.B.Nagar, payable at Hyderabad.” The Application/Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded even if the application is rejected for any reason
Selection Procedure for District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District- Copyist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/03/2015.
- Selection of Candidates for appointment to the posts will be made in three successive stages viz., a. Written Examination (Objective Type) – 50 marks. b. Technical Test (Shorthand Speed Test) – 30 marks. c. Oral Test/Viva Voce in the shape of interview only – 20 marks.
- Appointment to the posts notified will be made only on the basis of the Presidential Order to the extent it applies and subject to Rule of Reservation and guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court. Appointment to the posts notified will be as per the instruction contained in para 9 of G.O.(P).No.729, G.A.(SPF-A) Department, dated 01.11.1975.
- Written Test of the standard consistent with the minimum General Educational Qualifications prescribed, i.e. Intermediate, will be held to the posts of Stenographers Grade-III on OMR (Technology) basis.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test shall be 40% for O.C. Candidates, 35% for B.C. Candidates and 30% for SC/ST Candidates.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Technical Test shall be 50% for OCs and 40% for BCs/SCs/STs.
- Out of total candidates qualified in the Written & Technical Tests, candidates will be called for interview, basing on their merit, in the ratio of 1:10
How to apply for Copyist Vacancy in District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District:
THE LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 20.03.2015 upto 5.00 P.M. The envelope containing the application and its enclosures should be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF COPYIST” addressed to “The Prl. District & Sessions Judge, District Courts Buildings Complex, Ranga Reddy District at L.B.Nagar, Hyderabad – 500074”. The applications should be in the proforma prescribed enclosed hereto and to be sent to the above address by Registered Post with Ack.Due/Courier Service or by hand delivery in the Recruitment Cell, District Court, Ranga Reddy at L.B.Nagar, Hyderabad.
Attested Photocopies of the following Documents, as are applicable, should be enclosed to the Application invariably. i) Certificates of Academic and Technical qualifications, such as Pass Certificates, Provisional Certificates, T.C., Bonafide Certificate and other certificates, to prove their professional skills, if any, duly attested by the Gazetted Officer.:: 3 :: ii) Marks Memos of the Qualifying Examination, i.e. Intermediate I and II years, duly attested by the Gazetted Officer, should be enclosed to the Application Form. If not, the application shall be liable for rejection summarily. iii) Certificate evidencing Date of Birth, such as, Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Births, first page of SSC, etc. iv) Community Certificate in case of SCs, STs and BCs issued by the Revenue Authorities. The Certificate in respect of BCs should specifically show the classification of the Group. v) Employment Registration Card, if already registered with the Regional Employment Exchange. vi) Service Certificate wherever applicable (for Ex-servicemen candidates) containing reasons for retirement voluntary or otherwise. vii) Certificate in respect of LOCAL candidates in terms of the Presidential Order 1975, i.e. Study/Bona fide Certificates for four 4 years from 7th Class to 10th Class (or) in case, they have not studied in any institution, but resided in the District, they have to submit a Residence Certificate, from the Tahasildar or MRO concerned for four years preceding the years of qualifying examination in Annexure-I in terms of G.O.Ms.No.729 GAD (SPF-A) Department, dated 01.11.1975. If the certificate in proof of Local / Non-Local candidature is not in accordance with these instructions, the application will be rejected summarily. viii) In case of physically/orthopedically/hearing handicapped candidates, latest disability certificate issued by the District/Regional Medical Board, specifying the nature and percentage of disability should be enclosed invariably. ix) Any other relevant certificates. x) One recent Passport size colour photograph reflecting similar features of the applicant, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, must be affixed in the space provided on the top right corner of the application form and two such similar passport size colour photographs, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, must be affixed in the space provided in the Hall Permits-Original and Duplicate. xi) Self addressed envelope (duly stamped for Registered Post with Acknowledgment Due) for dispatch of Hall Permit. xii) The application should be addressed to “The Prl. District & Sessions Judge, Ranga Reddy District at L.B.Nagar, Hyderabad 500 074”, superscribed as “Application for the post of Field Assistant”.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District|
|Other State Government jobs|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017