District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Typists through recruitment notification – District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.1474/ADMN/2015 DATED 19.02.2015. Candidates who have completed 10th/12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Stenographers Grade-III. Job on or before 20/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District|
|Total No of Vacancy||22|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE PRL.DISTRICT & SESSIONS COURT, RANGAREDDY DISTRICT, Andhra Pradesh|
Detail of District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District Typists Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to 18 posts of Stenographers Grade-III (Category-6) to the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service in the Unit of District Judge, Rangareddy District, by direct recruitment. The details are as follows:
- No of, post : 22
- Scale of pay : Rs.8,440-24,950/-pm
- Educational Qualifications: Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent examination.
- Technical Qualifications: Must have passed A.P.Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade. Must have knowledge or qualification in computer operations.
- Linguistic Qualification: No candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Stenographer Grade-III in the District Judiciary of Ranga Reddy District, if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu and working knowledge of Urdu. Provided that where sufficient number of candidates who have an adequate knowledge of the said two languages are not available, candidates who have an adequate knowledge of any one of the said languages according to the needs of the District may be selected and such candidates shall be eligible for appointment.
- Age: Must have completed 18 years of age and must not have completed 34 years of age as on 01.07.2014. Relaxation of maximum age limit is 5 years in respect of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Class candidates and 10 years in respect of physically handicapped candidates. Relaxation of maximum age limit for ExService men will be as per Rule 12 (1) (c) (i) of the A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
- Fee: Application/Examination Fee is Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) for all candidates, except those who belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disability (PWD). The Application/Examination Fee of Rs.200/- may be remitted in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized/Scheduled Bank in favor of “The Prl. District & Sessions Judge, Rangareddy District at L.B.Nagar, payable atHyderabad.” The Application/Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded even if the application is rejected for any reason.
Selection Procedure for District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District- Typists Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/03/2015.
- Selection of Candidates for appointment to the posts will be made in three successive stages viz., a. Written Examination (Objective Type) – 50 marks. b. Technical Test (Shorthand Speed Test) – 30 marks. c. Oral Test/Viva Voce in the shape of interview only – 20 marks.
- Appointment to the posts notified will be made only on the basis of the Presidential Order to the extent it applies and subject to Rule of Reservation and guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court. Appointment to the posts notified will be as per the instruction contained in para 9 of G.O.(P).No.729, G.A.(SPF-A) Department, dated 01.11.1975.
- Written Test of the standard consistent with the minimum General Educational Qualifications prescribed, i.e. Intermediate, will be held to the posts of Stenographers Grade-III on OMR (Technology) basis.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test shall be 40% for O.C. Candidates, 35% for B.C. Candidates and 30% for SC/ST Candidates.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Technical Test shall be 50% for OCs and 40% for BCs/SCs/STs.
- Out of total candidates qualified in the Written & Technical Tests, candidates will be called for interview, basing on their merit, in the ratio of 1:10
How to apply for Typists Vacancy in District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District:
Selection of a candidate against BC-E vacancy will, however, be subject to result of Civil Appeals Nos.2638 and 2639/2010 pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. THE LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 20.03.2015 upto 5.00P.M. The envelope containing the application and its enclosures should be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III” addressed to “The Prl. District & Sessions Judge, District Courts Buildings Complex, Ranga Reddy District at L.B.Nagar, Hyderabad – 500074”. The applications should be in the proforma prescribed enclosed hereto and to be sent to the above address by Registered Post with Ack.Due/Courier Service or by hand delivery in the Recruitment Cell, District Court, Ranga Reddy at L.B.Nagar, Hyderabad.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/03/2015
Reference: District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.1474/ADMN/2015 DATED 19.02.2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From District and Sessions Court Rangareddy District|
|Other State Government jobs|