District and Sessions Judge Tanjorehas issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Xerox Operator through recruitment notification – District and Sessions Judge TanjoreRecruitment 2015.Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from District and Sessions Judge Tanjore.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Xerox Operator on or before 21/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : District and Sessions Judge Tanjore
Vacancy Name : Xerox Operator
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-4,800-10,000/-pm
Job Location :Thanjavur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : District and Sessions Judge Tanjore,Thanjavur.
Detail Of District and Sessions Judge Tanjore Sanitary Worker Recruitment:
Applications for the posts of Xerox Operator in Tamil Nadu Basic Service in respect of the Judicial Unit of Thanjavur, are invited and the eligible candidates, having the under mentioned eligibility criteria, may apply for the posts of Xerox Operator in the prescribed format, along with copies of all the testimonials and certificates duly self attested and all the applications should be sent only by post and the candidates, after due certificate verification, they would be called for attending the interview.
- Name of the Post : Xerox Operator
- Scale of Pay : Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1650/-
- Age : (as on 01.07.2015)
- Category of candidates :TurnNo.5: GT (NP)(W)(DW)
- Minimum age limit :18 years
- Maximum age limit:28 years
- Age relaxation concession will be made with reference to the existing Government rules/Government orders.
- Educational Qualification :(a)Minimum General Educational Qualification and (b)Practical experience for a period of not less than six months in all branches of Photography, such as developing of files, taking prints and enlargements.
- Total Vacancies :1 (One)
Selection Procedure For District and Sessions Judge Tanjore – Sanitary Worker Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Sanitary Worker Vacancy in District and Sessions Judge Tanjore:
All the applications, with passport size photos affixed and duly self attested on the Right Margin of the application, in the space provided, as mentioned should be submitted along with self attested copies of all the testimonials, certificate on or before 21.08.2015 to the under mentioned address; The Principal District Judge, District Court, Thanjavur.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/08/2015