District Health Society Samastipur has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from District Health Society Samastipur
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Executive Director on or before 05/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||District Health Society Samastipur|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Director|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||District Health Society Samastipur, 285, August Kranti Bhawan, Annie Besant Gate, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066.|
Detail of District Health Society Samastipur Executive Director Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for filling the post of Executive Director, Jansankhya Sthirata Kosh, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi (details at website www.jsk.gov.in & www.mohfw.nic.in) an autonomous society under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the Pay Band- 4 (Rs. 37400-67000/-) Grade Pay Rs. 10000/- (annual increment @ 3%). The method recruitment for the post shall be either on deputation (including short- term contract) and transfer or on contract basis and the recruitment shall be on selection basis. 2. Duties & Responsibilities The Executive Director shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the Kosh. The incumbent shall be responsible for proper administration of the affairs of the Kosh as well as the conduct of the other officers and staff, under the overall supervision, direction and control of the Governing Board. He/she shall also function as the Secretary of the General Body and of the Governing Board. 3. Method of Selection, Eligibility, Educational and other Qualifications A) Deputation (including short- term contract) and transfer The Officers under the Central Government or the State Governments or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) or Universities/equivalent Institutes or recognised research institutes/institutions or semi- government or statutory and autonomous organisations and – i. holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or ii. with three years’ service in the Grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the post(s) in the Pay Band – 4(Rs. 37400-67000/-) with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/- or equivalent,are eligible to apply for appointment on deputation (including short term contract) and transfer. The candidate shall have the following educational qualifications and experience. Essential: i. Master’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university/institute or equivalent, in Preventive and Social Medicine or Social Science or Demography or Anthropology. Preference will be given to candidates with Doctoral Degree in Social Science or Population Science or Operational Research. ii. Fifteen years’ experience (including teaching or research work) working in Family Welfare or Social Sector out of which five years’ experience should be in the area of administration. Desirable: The candidate should have the Bachelor’s Degree in Management from a Recognised University or equivalent. Note 1: The maximum age limit for the candidate for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 (fifty six) years as on the closing date for receipt of applications. Note 2: The tenure of appointment on deputation shall be for the period of 3 (three) years. B) On Contract Basis Essential: Persons having the following educational qualifications and experience may apply for appointment on contract basis: iii. Master’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university/institute or equivalent, in Preventive and Social Medicine or Social Science or Demography or Anthropology. Preference will be given to candidates with Doctoral Degree in Social Science or Population Science or Operational Research. iv. Fifteen years’ experience (including teaching or research work) in Family Welfare or Social Sector out of which five years’ experience should be in the area of administration. Desirable: The candidate should have the Bachelor’s Degree in Management from a recognised university or equivalent. Note 1: The maximum age limit for appointment on contract basis shall not exceed 56 (fifty six) years as on the closing date for receipt of applications. Note 2: Appointment on contract basis shall be for a period of three years and may be subject to satisfactory performance and age limit of 60 (sixty) years. Note 3: The general service conditions would be commensurate to such conditions as applicable to the post of Chief Executive of a PSU/ Autonomous Organization.
Selection Procedure for District Health Society Samastipur – Executive Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Executive Director Vacancy in District Health Society Samastipur :
- Application complete in all respects and in the prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from www.jsk.gov.in & www.mohfw.nic.in and submitted to the Executive Director, Jansankhya Sthirata Kosh, 285, August Kranti Bhawan, Annie Besant Gate, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi- 110066 latest by 05/05/2015.
- The candidate(s) are also required to send their bio-data in the prescribed format through e-mail to the e-mail address of the institute i.e. email@example.com so as to avoid postal delay in submission of applications.
- Incomplete applications as well as those received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The applications shall be sent in an envelope super –scribed “Application for the post of Executive Director, Jansankhya Sthirata Kosh”.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/05/2015