District and Sessions Court Medak has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade III through recruitment notification – District and Sessions Court Medak Recruitment 2014 – ROC.No.1029/2013-RC, DT: 22-07-2014. Candidates who have completed 10th/12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from District and Sessions Court Medak
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Stenographer Grade III on or before 31/12/2014. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||District and Sessions Court Medak|
|Vacancy Name||Stenographer Grade III|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||District and Sessions Court Medak|
Detail of District and Sessions Court Medak Stenographer Grade III Recruitment:
In view of the permission accorded by the Hon’ble High Court in the reference cited, the applications are invited, from the eligible local and nonlocal candidates in the format enclosed herewith, for appointment to the post of Stenographer Grade III ( 05 ) against Roster Point 30(W),32 O.C I-Cycle, 31 OC(Hearing Impaired) (Open) I- Cycle, 29 BC-A in I- Cycle and 33 ST I- Cycle, as per G.O.Ms.No.65 GA (Ser-D), Dept. dt:15-02-1997 in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services 2003 and as per G.O.Ms.No.99, General Administration (Services-D) Department dated.04-03-2013, in the unit of District and Sessions Judge, Medak District at Sangareddy.
- NO Of POST: 05
- QUALIFICATION: i) Must have passed intermediate Examination conducted by A.P., State Board of Intermediate Examination or any equivalent Examination.ii) Must have passed Andhra Pradesh Government Technical Examination in English Type Writing by Higher Grade “or equivalent” iii) Must have passed Andhra Pradesh Government Technical Examination in English Short Hand by Higher Grade. Provided that if candidates who have passed the examination by Higher Grade are not available those who have passed the examination by Lower Grade will be considered Must Have Knowledge or Qualification in Computer Operation.
- SALARY : Rs.10900-31550/-pm
- LINGUISTIC QUALIFICATION A Candidate shall not be eligible for appointment if he does not possess an adequate knowledge to the language or languages of the district in which he is to be appointed. The language or languages of the district is an specified in AnnexureIII to these rules.
- AGE LIMIT: i) Must have completed 18 years of age and must not have completed 34 years of age as on 01-07-2014. ii) The age relaxation of maximum age limit is 5 years in respect of SCs, STs and Backward Class candidates and 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen as per rules under 12 (c)(i) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996.
Selection Procedure for District and Sessions Court Medak – Stenographer Grade III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/12/2014
- Written test of the standard consistent with the minimum Educational qualifications prescribed i.e., Intermediate qualification will be held on OMR basis ( Technology) for all the eligible applicants. In addition to it, skill test will also be conducted to the candidates for which the candidates have to make arrangements to get their own Typewriter for the skill test.
- The District Judge, Medak at Sangareddy is the ultimate authority to take any decision and his/her decision on any aspect in regard to recruitment against this Notification shall be final.
- No persons shall be eligible for appointment to the service by direct recruitment unless he/she satisfy the following namely: a)That he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defects or infirmities rendering him/her unfit for the service. b) That his/her character and antecedents are such as would not disqualify for the service.
How to apply for Stenographer Grade III Vacancy in District and Sessions Court Medak :
All the Candidates (except Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen categories) seeking appointment to the above posts should send their applications in the prescribed proforma only addressed to THE DISTRICT JUDGE, MEDAK AT SANGAREDDY, by Registered Post/Courier Service along with a DEMAND DRAFT FOR RS.200/- for each category of post towards Examination Fee to be conducted on OMR basis ( Technology) drawn on State Bank of India/ Hyderabad, Payable at S.B.I/ S.B.H, Main Branch Sangareddy only by duly mentioning the name of the post applied on the envelop cover. The candidates belonging to S.C/S.T/P.H./ESM Categories are exempted from payment of Examination fee of Rs.200/-. That the amount collected towards examination/application fee shall not be refunded in the event or application received after the due date or gets rejected due to various reasons. The applications must reach the District Court, Medak at Sangareddy by 5-00 P.M. on 31-12-2014. Applications received after last date will not be considered. The applications not in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected. The candidates are instructed that particulars of Demand Draft shall be noted in the relevant column of the application
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/12/2014
District and Sessions Court Medak Recruitment 2014 – ROC.No.1029/2013-RC, DT: 22-07-2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From District and Sessions Court Medak|
|Other State Government jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016