District and Sessions Court Medak invites application for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade III with Pass Intermediate Examination holders
Company name : District and Sessions Court Medak
Posts : Stenographer Grade III
Qualification : Pass Intermediate Examination
Salary : Rs.10900-31550/- P.M.
No of Post : 05
Location : Telangana
Last date to apply : 20.09.2014
Details of Post :
Stenographer Grade III
In view of the permission accorded by the Hon’ble High Court in the reference cited, the applications are invited, from the eligible local and non-local candidates in the format enclosed herewith, for appointment to the post of Stenographer Grade III ( 05 ) against Roster Point 30(W),32 O.C I-Cycle, 31 OC(Hearing Impaired) (Open) I- Cycle, 29 BC-A in I- Cycle and 33 ST I- Cycle, as per G.O.Ms.No.65 GA (Ser-D), Dept. dt:15-02-1997 in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services 2003 and as per G.O.Ms.No.99, General Administration (Services-D) Department dated.04-03-2013, in the unit of District and Sessions Judge, Medak District at Sangareddy.
- Name of the Posts: Stenographer Grade III
- Total No of Posts: 05
- OC: 02 Posts
- OC (Hearing Impaired): 01 Post
- BC-A: 01 Post
- ST: 01 Post
- Age Limit: Candidates age should have completed 18 years and must not have completed 34 years as on 01-07-2014. Age relaxation is applicable for SC? ST/ BC/ PH/ EXS candidates as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass intermediate Examination conducted by A.P, State Board of Intermediate Examination or any equivalent Examination & have passed Andhra Pradesh Government Technical Examination in English Type Writing by Higher Grade or equivalent.
- Scale of Pay : Rs.10900-31550/- P.M.
Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through Demand Draft drawn on State Bank of India/ Hyderabad, Payable at S.B.I/ S.B.H, Main Branch Sangareddy only and no fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ ESM Candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format along with DD, attested true copies/ Xerox copies of Certificates of Academic and Technical Qualifications, Marks List of the Qualifying Examination, Certificate evidencing Date of Birth, Community Certificate, Employment Registration Card, self-addressed Postal Cover duly stamped for Registered Post with acknowledgment Due, Three recent Color Passport size photographs attested by a Gazetted Officer, by superscribing the envelope with the name of the Post applied for and send to District Court, Medak at Sangareddy on or before 20-09-2014 by 5:00 PM.
- Appointments will be made only on the basis of PRESIDENTIAL ORDERS issued under Articles 371-D of the Constitution of India and Subject to Rule of Reservation.
- Applications should be submitted in the Enclosed Proforma prescribed duly filled in and applications received in any other format will be summarily rejected.
- Applications with insufficient information, without necessary enclosures and without attestation, will be summarily rejected and will not be informed.
- No. T.A. and D.A. will be paid to the candidates who appear for the Written Test and Interview.
- Applications received after 5.00 P.M on – -2014 will not be
- Applications that were received prior to this notification will not be considered.
- This office is not responsible for any postal delay, delay caused by any other service like courier or delay in delivery etc., and no correspondence will be entertained in any respect.
- Mere applying will not give any right to any candidate to be called for either written test or interview as the applications of candidates will be verified in accordance with Check-list and also as per the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court from time to time.
- Selection will be made as per guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh in R.O.C.No.2318/1996, dated 01-07-1996 and Andhra Pradesh Ministerial Service Rules subject to approval by the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates resorting to bring influence of any kind will summarily disqualified.
- The appointing authority reserves the right to cancel the notification without assigning any reasons and the District Judge, Medak at Sangareddy is ultimate authority to take any decision on any aspect in regard to recruitment against this Notification shall be final.
- Communal group to which the candidate belongs shall invariably be mentioned in the place provided in the application.
- In respect of candidates continuing on temporary basis, short listing will be done based on their performance during the period of their engagement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DSCM||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017