DNH Power Distribution Corporation limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Financial Officer through recruitment notification – DNH Power Distribution Corporation limited Recruitment 2015 – NO.DNHPDCL/107/2014/575. Candidates who have completed CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from DNH Power Distribution Corporation limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chief Financial Officer on or before 10/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||DNH Power Distribution Corporation limited|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Financial Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DNH Power Distribution Corporation limited, Amli Ind. Estate, Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 396230|
Detail of DNH Power Distribution Corporation limited Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for engagement of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for DNH Power Distribution Corporation Ltd., a fully owned Government Corporation engaged in power distribution and allied activities in Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli with approximate Annual turnover of & 2100 crores.
Job Description. Chief Financial Officer (CFO) shall report to Managing Director. He shall be overall incharge of finance and accounts of the Corporation. Roles and Responsibilities. To act as the overall incharge of financial operations, control and supervisory head responsible to the Board of the Corporation with direct reporting to the Managing Director. He will be responsible for all financial and accounting management, ensuring adherence to Accounting Standards and policies as well as other standards and legal requirements compliances. He / She will provide leadership and coordination in administration, accounting, set goal and objectives, organize annual internal and external audits.
- Qualifications. Should be a Chartered Accountant, preferably an FCA:
- Experience. Should have minimum 5 years post qualification experience at senior management level, preferably in any autonomous bodies / Public Sector undertaking | Private Sector of repute / Electricity Corporation or Company where corporate accounting system is followed. Should have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Should have sound knowledge of corporate laws and taxation matters.
- Remuneration. Consolidated annual remuneration of Rs. 12 lakhs (Twelve lakhs only). Plus residential accommodation will be provided subject to availability and on payment of rent as per norms applicable to the U. Governments employees.
- Age. Maximum age limit of candidates is 50 years as on the last date of receipt of the application. This may be relaxed for deserving candidates at the discretion of the Corporation.
Selection Procedure for DNH Power Distribution Corporation limited – Chief Financial Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/03/2015
- The selected candidate will be taken on contract for an initial term of Three years which would be further renewed at the discretion of the Corporation.
How to apply for Chief Financial Officer Vacancy in DNH Power Distribution Corporation limited:
Candidates fulfilling the above requirement may submit their application on plain paper along with true copies of educational qualification Certificates, Mark sheets, Experience Certificates, proof of age, recent passport size Photo, alongwith a resume on the duties and responsibilities handled at least for the last 5 years. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The application completed in all respect along with copies of all certificates, resumes etc. should reach the undersigned by registered post or courier latest by 10.03.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/03/2015
Reference: DNH Power Distribution Corporation limited Recruitment 2015 – NO.DNHPDCL/107/2014/575