DNH Power Distribution Corporation limited invites application for the recruitment of Chief Financial Officer with CA educational background
Company name : DNH Power Distribution Corporation limited
Posts : Chief Financial Officer
Qualification : CA
Salary : Rs. 10 laks/- p.a.
No of Post : NA
Location : Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Last date to apply : 31.07.2014
Details of Post :
Chief Financial Officer:
Applications are invited for engagement of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for DNH Power Distribution Corporation Ltd., a fully owned Government Corporation engaged in power distribution and allied activities in Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli with approximate Annual turnover of ?. 2100 crores.
Job Description.Chief Financial Officer (CFO) shall report to Managing Director. He shall be overall in-charge of finance and accounts of the Corporation.
- Roles and Resgonsibilities.:To act as the overall in-charge of financial operations, control and supervisory head responsible to the Board of the Corporation with direct reporting to the Managing Director. He will be responsible for all financial and accounting management ensuring adherence of Accounting Standards and policies as well as other standards and legal requirements. He / She will provide leadership and co-ordination in administration, accounting, set goal and objectives, organize annual internal and external audits.
- Qualification : Should be a Chartered Accountant, preferably an FCA.
- Experience: Should have minimum 5 years post qualification experience at senior management level preferably in any autonomous bodies / Public Sector undertaking / Private Sector of repute / Electricity Corporation or Company where corporate accounting system is followed. Should have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Should have sound knowiedge of corporate laws and taxation matters.
- Pay Scale : Consolidated annual remuneration of Rs. 10 lakhs ( Ten lakhs only). Residential accommodation will be provided subject to availability and on payment of rent as per norms applicable to the U.T. Government’s employees.
- Age. Maximum age iimit of candidates is 50 years as on the iast date of receipt of the application. This may be relaxed for deserving candidates at the discretion of the Corporation.
How to apply:
The selected candidates will be taken on contract for an initial term of Three years which would be further renewed at the discretion of the Corporation.
Candidates fulfilling the above requirement may submit their application on plain paper alongwith true copies of educational qualification Certificates, Mark sheets, Experience Certificates, proof of age, recent passport size Photo, alongwith a resume on the duties and responsibilities handled at least for the last 5 years.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
The application completed in all respect alongwith copies of all certificates, resumes etc. should reach the undersigned by registered post or couriers latest by 31.07.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31/07/2014
|Click here for More Details|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016