Doon University (DU Dehradun) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Doon University (DU Dehradun) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 02/ 111/2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduation, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Doon University (DU Dehradun)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Doon University (DU Dehradun)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||44 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DOON UNIVERSITY, DEHRADUN (State University established by the Government of Uttarakhand) Kedarpur, Mothrowala Road, P.O. Ajabpur, Dehradun- 248001|
Detail of Doon University (DU Dehradun) Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates in the prescribed format for the Teaching and non Teaching positions given in the table below. Applications complete in all respects, including the application fee, should reach the Office of the Registrar at the above address on or before 30th March, 2015 by Speed/Registered Post only. Application submitted in person or on-line shall not be accepted.
Application Fee (Non Refundable): Rs 1000/- (One Thousand only). In case of SC/ST candidates of Uttarakhand Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) payable by Demand Draft in favour of “Doon University” payable at Dehradun.
- Post Name :
- Professor- 08
- Associate Professor- 14
- Assistant Professor- 20
- Librarian- 01
- Deputy Librarian- 01
- Vacancies : 44
- Job Location : Uttarakhand
- Eligibility Criteria For Doon University Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2015
- Education Qualification: The job hunters must hold Post Graduation/Master Degree/Doctoral Degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent from authorized university/college.
- Age Limit: Not Specified
Selection Procedure for Doon University (DU Dehradun)- Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Doon University (DU Dehradun):
- The University shall follow the UGC guidelines June 2010 and subsequent amendments issued by the University Grants Commission in respect of selection of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors including NET/Ph.D. Eligibility.
- Before applying for a post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility. For further details regarding eligibility/qualifications etc. candidates are advised to visit UGC website (www.ugc.ac.in). No enquiry in this regard shall be entertained.
- Eligibility of the candidate shall be determined on the basis of documents submitted on the last date of receipt of application Forms.
- The applicants who had applied earlier in response to Advertisement No 08/ 111/2013 Dated 21 December 2013 for faculty positions i.e. Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor need not apply again. However, they may send up-dated application form giving a reference (proof) of their earlier application. In such case they are not required pay Application Fee again.
- For each Post separate Application should be sent. Name of the post applied for and the School must be mentioned on top of the envelop.
- In-service candidates should send their Applications through proper channel. However, they may send advance copy of Application. They may submit No Objection Certificate from the competent authority at the time of interview.
- Applications not accompanied by necessary supporting documents, self-attested copies of certificates/ marks sheets/experience certificate/category certificate issued by the competent authority /research publications etc. shall be rejected summarily. Reservation shall be provided to Woman, SC, ST, OBC, PWD category candidates belonging to the Uttarakhand state only as per the rules of Uttarakhand Government.
- The University shall not be responsible for postal delay, if any, in receipt of the application form.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Selection Committee may consider applications of candidates from abroad in absentia.
- Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Any change of address given in the application form should be communicated to the University at the earliest.
- The University reserves the right to: a) decrease the number of posts, at the time of selection; b) short-list the candidates on the basis of merit if the number of applicants are considerably large for the purpose of interview; c) assess the domain knowledge and ability for teaching and /or research aptitude through a seminar or lecture in a classroom situation or discussion on the capacity to use latest technology in teaching and research at the interview stage; d) appoint candidates on deputation or contractual basis in case no suitable candidates are found; e) offer lower positions in the same area of specialization if applicants are not found suitable for higher positions; f) not to fill up any or all the posts advertised without giving any reasons thereof.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment order, the University reserves the right to modify / withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated forthwith.
- In cases of any disputes, any suites or legal proceedings against the University, the territorial jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts in Dehradun at District Court, and Uttarakhand High Court, Nainita
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/3/2015
Doon University (DU Dehradun) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 02/ 111/2015.
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016