Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management Catering and Nutrition Chandigarh invites application for the recruitment of U.D.C/Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor with Graduation/Bachelor’s Degree/10 +2 holders
Company name : Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management Catering and Nutrition Chandigarh
Posts : U.D.C/Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor
Qualification : Graduation/Bachelor’s Degree/10 +2
Salary : Rs.5200-34800/- p.m
No of Openings : 08
Location : Chandigarh
Last date to apply : 11.08.2014
Details of Post :
U.D.C/Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from eligible candidates alongwith two stamped self addressed envelopes for the under mentioned posts by Speed Post / Registered Post only.
Name of the post
|Pay Scale||No. of vacancies||Max. age limit as on 15/05/2014|
|1||U.D.C.||Pay Band-1, Rs. 5200-20200
+ Grade Pay Rs. 2400
|3 (Gen)||30 years|
|2||Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor||Pay Band-2, Rs. 9300-34800
+ Grade Pay Rs. 4200
| 3- UR
Relaxation of Age:
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and Departmental candidates, 3 years in case of OBC and as specified for other categories by Government of India from time to time.
- For S.No.1. The short-listing of the candidates will be based on Written Test followed by Computer Typing Test. The merit wise short listed candidates will be called for the interview.
OTHER CONDITIONS APPLICABLE FOR BOTH THE POSTS
- Those candidates who are working in Govt./Semi Govt/Quasi Govt./Autonomous body should apply through proper channel along with copies of last three yeas ACRs.
- No vigilance/ disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against the applicant and she/he is clear from vigilance angle/ discipline angle and her/his integrity is certified.
- The above posts carry usual allowances as admissible under Central Govt. The Post is Non-Pensionable but the New Pension Scheme as per rules is applicable.
- Application with complete Bio-data (in prescribed format), along with attested copies of testimonials must reach this Institute within one month from the date of publication. Applications received without Testimonials OR incomplete or received late will not be entertained. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. The competent authority reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and fill or not to fill the vacancy.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE ETC.
- For Sl. No. 1 (U.D.C) Graduation from recognized University with at least 3 years experience in Administrative and Accounts matters with knowledge of computer.
- For Sl.No.2 (Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor) Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Hotel Management after 10 + 2 from a Recognized University and full time Master’s Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Hotel Management securing not less than 60% marks in aggregate either in Bachelors or Master’s Degree. OR Full Time Bachelor’s Degree In Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Hotel Management after 10+ 2 from a Recognized University securing not less than 60% marks In Aggregate with atleast 2 Years Industry Experience. Persons who were working as Teaching Associates as on 20-02-2013 will be eligible to apply for the post with 2 years teaching experience.
- The appointing authority reserves the right of acceptance / rejection of an application eligibility/ suitability of the candidate and to decide mode of criteria for selection, increase/decrease in the number of posts, canceling the interview without any notice/ assigning any reason etc. will be final and binding on the candidates.
- The first fifteen candidates in Merit List shall be called for Interview in order of merit of the marks obtained in the qualifying exam i.e. Written Test followed by Computer Typing Test for S.No.1
- Candidate already in Government Service/ Semi Government service, Corporation/ Boards shall apply through proper channel. The Envelope should be inscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________.
- Recommendation of any kind will be a disqualification for the post.
- The Test/ Interview date shall be informed telephonically also.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11.08.2014