Dr. B.S.Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellowthrough recruitment notification – Dr. B.S.Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth Recruitment 2015 – No.CoF/RGSTC/JRF/seahorse/60/2015 Candidates who have completed B. F Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr. B.S.Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research FellowJob on or before 26/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dr. B.S.Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : BFSC
Total No of Vacancy :01 post
Salary : 14000/p.m
Job Location : Ratnagiri
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/08/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Dr. B.S.Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth,Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri
Detail of Dr. B.S.Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth Junior Research FellowRecruitment:
Name of the Scheme/ Project:Seed production of Seahorse under captive condition .
Name of Station/ place of work:College of Fisheries, Ratnagiri/Marine Biological Research Station, Ratangiri / Field centre of MBRS, Wadamirya and Zadgaon.
1. Age limit – Not more than 33 years (Relaxation as per rule for SC/ST and other categories).
2. Candidates should apply giving full details in the prescribed Proforma enclosed. The application should be addressed to The Principal Investigator, RGSTC-seahorse, College of Fisheries, Department of Fisheries Hydrography, Shirgaon, Ratangiri-415629.
3. The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ‘JRF” under the scheme ‘RGSTC-seahorse’
4. The eligible candidates will be interviewed by selection committee.
5. All certificates will have to be produced in original at the time of interview.
6. No. TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for interview.
7. The selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking on stamp paper worth Rs. 100/- that he/she will not leave job during the appointment period and shall complete the assignment and he/she will not claim for appointment on regular basis. 8. The candidates will be appointed for 11 month period (or less than that as per project duration).
9. The candidate will have no any claim for his her continuation of service as well as claim for appointment on regular establishment in the service of Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli.
10. The candidate will have to give one month advance notice if he/she desires to leave the job, failing which he /she will have to surrender one month’s salary.
11. The University reserves the right to reject one or all the application at his description without any reasons thereof.
12. Selected candidates will be placed at various locations under University jurisdiction where scheme in question is in operation.
13. The appointment as well as any claims for payments will be co-terminus with the operation of scheme.
14. As these schemes are research oriented, the selected candidates would render their services with due responsibility and give the result of the scheme as well as all other information as per the requirement of scheme to concerned agency/ office and as per directives from the university.
15. The consolidated pay given in this advertisement may be changed as per decision of university or revised as per guideline in future.
16. The candidate has to submit no objection certificate with an application from present employer in case he/she is already in service.
17. Misconduct or misbehavior in any manner may result into cancellation of candidature. 18. The university will not be responsible for any postal delay. 19. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01||B. F Sc from SAU’s or equivalent degree from ICAR Deem Universities/ Fisheries College.||Rs.12000/- Month for 1st & 2 year. For 3rd year @ Rs.14000/- Month + HRA @ 10% of the salary per Month|
Selection Procedure for Dr. B.S.Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth – Junior Research FellowPost:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/08/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research FellowVacancy in Dr. B.S.Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth :
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post purely temporary and on contract basis in “Seed production of Seahorse under captive condition” Rajiv Gandhi Science and Technology Commission, (RGSTC) funded research project being implemented in the University. Candidates are hereby informed to submit the application on or before 26/08/2015 in the office of Principal Investigator.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/08/2015
Dr. B.S.Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth Recruitment 2014 – No.CoF/RGSTC/JRF/seahorse/60/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017