Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior, Senior Resident through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior, Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 23-24/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH)
Vacancy Name : Junior, Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 18 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : NEW DELHI
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 23-24/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: DR. BABA SAHEB AMBEDKAR HOSPITAL (GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI) SECTOR-VI, ROHINI, DELHI-85
Detail of Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH) Junior, Senior Resident Recruitment:
Walk in interview will be held on 22/09/2015, 23/09/2015 & 24/09/2015 to fill up the posts of Junior Residents and Senior Residents on Adhoc basis for 89 days to facilitate dengue crisis management. The appointment is purely on Adhoc basis and can be terminated even earlier, if needed. The candidate should report in the office of Medical Superintendent, Dr. BSA Hospital. Registration of the candidates appearing for interviews will be done from 9.30 am to 11:30am on the date of interview.
- The selected candidates will have to join immediately.
- Number of posts is provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
- All candidates should have valid DMC registration Certificate.
- The academic eligibility criteria, Remuneration and services will be governed as per norms under Residency Scheme.
- In case on non availability of resident doctors as per Residency Scheme order dated 1992 the relaxed eligibility criteria as per instructions contained in circular no. F.No. 121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 Dated 10/06/2011 of Health & Family Welfare shall be observed for filling up the vacant posts.
- The selection of the candidates may be done in further relaxation of norms of AGE, Caste, experience etc. in view of emergency situation if suitable candidates are not available. Even retired doctors may be considered.
- Panel of wait listed candidates will be prepared for filling up the posts if required.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interviews.
- No fees is required for appearing in walk in interview.
- The decision of the Selection Board /Medical Superintendent of BSA Hospital regarding selection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- If any declaration /information furnished by the candidates is found false or any material/fact suppressed willfully, the candidate/appointment will be cancelled/terminated forthwith. EMOLUMENTS FOR SENIOR RESIDENTS: Pay Scale of Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- and other allowances as admissible under the rule. EMOLUMENTS FOR JUNIOR RESIDENTS: Pay Scale of Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- and other allowances as admissible under the rule.
Selection Procedure for Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH) – Junior, Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 23-24/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior, Senior Resident vacancy in Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH):
Interested and eligible candidates fulfilling educational Qualification /eligibility criteria should appear for a Walk – in –Interview as per schedule with their complete application form along with Bio-data, all original documents ,with one set of self attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of Age ,Qualification ,Attempts ,Mark Sheet ,Degree ,DMC Registration ,Category (O.B.C certificate of Delhi) & Experience Certificate publications, Medals, Distinctions if any Etc and two passport size photographs in the office of Medical Superintendent., Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector-06, Rohini, Delhi 85,As per schedule mentioned above. Note: – Application form and other information can be viewed and downloaded from our official website www.delhi.gov.in under the link Departments/Dr. B.S Ambedkar Hospital.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23-24/9/2015
DR. BABA SAHEB AMBEDKAR HOSPITAL (GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI) SECTOR-VI, ROHINI, DELHI-85