Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents through recruitment notification – Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH) Recruitment 2015 – F22(03)/BSAH/2015/SR RECRUIT/17753. Candidates who have completed MBBS, DNB, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH)
Vacancy Name : Senior Residents
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, DNB pathology, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 24 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : DELHI
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 15/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: DR. BABA SAHEB AMBEDKAR HOSPITAL (GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI) SECTOR-VI, ROHINI, DELHI-85
Detail of Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH) Senior Residents Recruitment:
Walk in interview will be held on 15-06-2015 to fill up the posts of Senior Residents on Adhoc basis for 89 days or till such time regular candidate’s joins in his/her place. The candidate should report in the office of Medical Superintendent, Dr. BSA Hospital. Registration of the candidates appearing for interviews will be done from 9.30 am to 11:30am on the date of interview. No request for registration will be entertained after 11:30am.
- Number of the posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
- Panel of wait listed candidates will be prepared for filling up the posts of SR for vacancies likely to be created in future on Adhoc basis for 89 days if required.
- 3 % seats will be reserved for differently abled persons suitable for the post of SRs.
- In case, SC/ST/OBC candidates are not available for the posts, the seats shall be filled up for 89 days on Adhoc basis from general category candidates and vice versa.
- In case on non availability of resident doctors as per Residency Scheme order dated 1992 the relaxed eligibility criteria as per instructions contained in circular no. F.No. 121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 Dated 10/06/2011 of Health & Family Welfare shall be observed for filling up the vacant posts.
- In case interviews could not be completed on the scheduled date/duration of period –the interview shall be continued on following next working day or as decided by the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interviews.
- No fees is required for appearing in walk in interview.
- The decision of the Selection Board /Medical Superintendent of BSA Hospital regarding selection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- If any declaration /information furnished by the candidates is found false or any material/fact suppressed willfully, the candidate/appointment will be cancelled/terminated forthwith.
- ELIGIBILITY AND CONDITIONS OF RECRUITMENT:- FOR SENIOR RESIDENTS- 1. MBBS with Post graduate degree/DNB/Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from a recognized university.
- The candidate must be Registered with Delhi medical council at the time of joining.
- Candidate must not have completed three years of Senior Residency from any Govt. Hospital/Institutions. However they can be considered under relaxed norms.
- Appointment will be for a period of 89 days on Adhoc basis or till such times the regular candidates joins his/her place. Extension is subject to satisfactory work & conduct report and vacancy.
- Appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates of educational qualification /age/caste/DMC registration and internship completion etc.
- The services will be governed under Residency Scheme.
- Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for others (those who have completed 03 years of residency already) would be prepared.
- Firstly, the list containing names of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment as senior residents on Adhoc basis and the candidates from the second list would be used only after that.
- Age Limit: 33 years for PG Degree and Diploma holder and 35 years for post Doctoral Degree holder as per Residency Scheme, as on date of interview. The age is relaxable up to 05 years for SC & ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (OBC candidate belonging to Delhi only). In case of non availability of the candidates age can be relaxed under relaxed category in accordance with circular No. F.121(26)/2010/H&FW/DSHFW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 issued by H&FW department, GNCTD.
- EMOLUMENTS: Pay Scale of Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- and other allowances as admissible under the rule.
Selection Procedure for Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH) – Senior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 15/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Residents vacancy in Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH):
Interested and eligible candidates fulfilling educational Qualification /eligibility criteria should appear for a Walk – in –Interview as per schedule with their complete application form along with Bio-data, all original documents ,with one set of self attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of Age ,Qualification ,Attempts ,Mark Sheet ,Degree ,DMC Registration ,Category (O.B.C certificate of Delhi) & Experience Certificate publications, Medals, Distinctions if any Etc and two passport size photographs in the office of Medical Superintendent., Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector-06, Rohini, Delhi 85,As per schedule mentioned above. Note: – Application form and other information can be viewed and downloaded from our official website www.delhi.gov.in under the link Departments/Dr. B.S Ambedkar Hospital.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/6/2015
DR. BABA SAHEB AMBEDKAR HOSPITAL (GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI) SECTOR-VI, ROHINI, DELHI-85
Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH) Recruitment 2014 – F22(03)/BSAH/2015/SR RECRUIT/17753.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016