Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents through recruitment notification – Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No.P&A.II/05/Jr.Tech.Asst (Civil)-contract basis/SCTIMST/2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS/MD/MS/DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/02/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Residents|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/MS/MD/DNB pathology|
|Total No of Vacancy||13|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||27/02/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||DR. BABA SAHEB AMBEDKAR HOSPITAL (GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI) SECTOR-VI, ROHINI, DELHI-85|
Detail of Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Senior Residents Recruitment:
Walk in interview will be held on 27/02/2015 to fill up the posts of Senior Residents on Adhoc basis for 45/89 days or till such time regular candidate’s joins in his/her place. The candidate should report in the office of Medical Superintendent, Dr. BSA Hospital. Registration of the candidates appearing for interviews will be done from 9.30 am to 11:30am on the date of interview. No request for registration will be entertained after 11:30am.
- No of post : 13
- MBBS with Post graduate degree/DNB/Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from a recognized university. The candidate must be Registered with Delhi medical council at the time of joining. Candidate must not have completed three years of Senior Residency from any Govt. Hospital/Institutions. However they can be considered under relaxed norms. Appointment will be for a period of 45/89 days on Adhoc basis or till such times the regular candidates joins his/her place. Appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates of educational qualification /age/caste/DMC registration and internship completion etc.
- The services will be governed under residency Scheme. Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for others (those who have completed 03 years of residency already) would be prepared. Firstly, the list containing names of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment as senior residents on Adhoc basis and the candidates from the second list would be used only after that.
- Age As On Date of Interview. Upper age limit for eligibility will be as per the residency scheme however this can be relaxed under relaxed category up to maximum of 40 years for General candidates, 43 years in case of SC/ST and 43 years in case of OBC candidates in accordance of circular no F. No 121/26/2010/H&FW /1996 -2045 dated 10.06.2011 issued by H& FW Department, Govt. of N.C.T of Delhi. This will be applicable In case of non availability of the candidates as per the residency scheme.
Selection Procedure for Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital – Senior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 27/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Residents vacancy in Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital:
Interested and eligible candidates fulfilling educational Qualification /eligibility criteria should appear for a Walk – in –Interview as per schedule with their application along with Bio-data, all original documents ,with one set of self attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of Age ,Qualification ,Attempts ,Mark Sheet ,Degree ,DMC Registration ,Category (O.B.C certificate of Delhi) & Experience Certificate publications, Medals, Distinctions if any Etc and two passport size photographs in the office of Medical Superintendent., Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector-06, Rohini, Delhi 85,As per schedule mentioned above.Application form and other information can be viewed and downloaded from our official website www.delhi.gov.in under the link Departments/Dr. B.S Ambedkar Hospital.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/02/2015
VENUE :DR. BABA SAHEB AMBEDKAR HOSPITAL (GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI) SECTOR-VI, ROHINI, DELHI-85
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital|
|Other Medical jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017