Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents through recruitment notification – Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
Vacancy Name : Junior Residents
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy :44 Post
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 06/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, Sector 6, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi 110085
Detail Of Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Junior Residents Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Residents||44 Post||MBBS||Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm||NA|
- The posts of Junior Residents (MBBS) on adhoc basis for 89 days in the office of Medical Superintendent, Dr. BSA Hospital.
- Qualification:MBBS from recognized university.
- Must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
- Internship: The applicants must have completed internship on or after 15/04/2013 and those who completed internship before 15/04/2013 will be considered under relaxed norms only.
- Age limit is 30 years for junior resident as on date of interview and will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rule. In case the eligible candidates are not available the candidates under relaxed norms may be considered for appointment as junior residents.
- Appointment will be on adhoc basis for 89 days or till such time the regular candidates joins in his or her place. The extension is subject to satisfactory work and conduct report.
- Appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates/documents of educational qualification /age/caste/DMC registration and internship completion etc.
- Post Graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Junior Residents if fresh graduates are not available, under relaxed norms. The services will be governed under Residency Scheme.
- Pay Scale of Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- and other allowances as admissible under the rule.
Selection Procedure For Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital – Junior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 06/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Residents vacancy in Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital:
Walk in interview will be held on 06/07/2015 for filling up the posts of Junior Residents (MBBS) on adhoc basis for 89 days in the office of Medical Superintendent, Dr. BSA Hospital. Registration of the candidates appearing for interviews will be done from 9.30 am to 11.30 pm on the date of interview. No request for registration will be entertained after 11.30 pm.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/07/2015
VENUE :r Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, Sector 6, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi 110085