Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Residents for MBBS holders on October 13, 2014
Company name : Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
Posts : Junior Residents
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- P.M.
No of Post : 37
Location : Delhi
Walk in date : October 13, 2014
Details of Post :
Walk in interview will be held on 13/10/2014 to fill up the posts of Junior residents on Adhoc basis for 89 days or till such time regular candidate’s joins in his/her place. The candidate should report in the office of Medical Superintendent, Dr. BSA Hospital. Registration of the candidates appearing for interviews will be done from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon on the date of interview. No request for registration will be entertained after 12.00 noon.
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Emoluments|
|1||Junior Residents||1.MBBS from recognized university. 2. Must be registered with Delhi medical council. 3. The applicants must have completed internship on or after 30.09.2012 and those who completed internship before 30.09.2012 will come under relaxed norms||SC-06,ST-05,
| Rs 15600 -39100/- Plus Grade pay Rs 5400 plus NPA and other allowances
- Numbers of the posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
- These include vacancies likely to fall vacant up to 31/10/14.
- Panel of wait listed candidates will be prepared for filling up the posts of JR for vacancies likely to be created in future.
- Reservation for Differently abled persons suitable for the posts of JRs will be as per rules.
- In case, SC/ST/OBC candidates are not available for the posts, the seats shall be filled up for 89 days on Adhoc basis from general category candidates and vice versa.
- In case interviews could not be completed on the scheduled date/duration of period –the interview shall be continued on following next working day.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interviews.
- Age As On Date of Interview. Upper age limit for eligibility will be as per the residency scheme however this can be relaxed up to maximum of 40 years for General candidates, 45 years in case of SC/ST and 43 years in case of OBC candidates in accordance of circular no F. No 121/26/2010/H&FW /1996 -2045 dated 10.06.2011 issued by H& FW Department, Govt. Of N.C.T of Delhi. This will be applicable in case of non availability of the candidates as per the residency scheme.
- Junior Residents who have completed one year of residency may be allowed to again appear for interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no fresh junior residents are available. There would be no extension beyond one year.
- No fees is required for appearing in walk in interview .
How to apply :
Walk in interview will be held on 13.10.2014. Interested and eligible candidates fulfilling educational Qualification /eligibility criteria should appear for a Walk – in –Interview with their application along with Bio-data, all original documents ,with one set of self attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of Age ,Qualification ,Attempts ,Mark Sheet ,Degree ,DMC Registration ,Category & Experience Certificate Etc and two passport size photographs in the office of Medical Superintendent, Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector-06, Rohini, Delhi 85
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : October 13, 2014
Venue : office of Medical Superintendent, Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector-06, Rohini, Delhi 85
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BSAH||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016