Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Phil/Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 18/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,100
Job Location : Aurangabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University,Dr B A Marathwada Univercity Compound, University Campus, Samarth Nagar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001
Detail Of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Assistant Professor History jobs opportunity in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s level in relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University;
- Relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph. D. degree holders, who have obtained their master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET). conducted by the UGC/CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET FOR those with Ph.D. degree. However, the candidates having Ph.D. in the concerned subjects are exempted from NET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) an (ii) above, candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor/Guest Faculty.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted
Subject/No. of Post
- History, Ancient Indian History & Culture/01
- Sociology or Economics/01
Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-pm
Selection Procedure For Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Vacancy in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University:
On Line link will be opened up to 05:00 p.m. of 18.09.2015 and the Hard Copy of applications should be submitted positively by 05:30 p.m. of 24.09.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/09/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017