Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed Ph.d/M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Director Professor & More Vacancies on or before 25/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Vacancy Name : Director Professor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d/M.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs-24,000-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Aurangabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, AURANGABAD – 431 004 (Maharashtra State)
Detail Of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Director Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad is A” Grade University reaccredited by NAAC, Bangalore in 2013.
Online applications in the prescribed form are invited from the young, dynamic, Indian Nationals for the Teaching posts under the UGC XII” Plan Scheme in the Tarabai Shinde Womens Studies Centre for Plan period i. up to 31-03-2017 (Likely to be continued subject to Government approval) On Line link will be open up to 15-06-2015 and the Last date for submission of Hard Copy is 25062015.
|Post||No Of Post||Category||Specialization / Scope of Work|
|Director Professor Rs. 37400-67000||1||Open||Economics of Gender Gender and Caste Gender and Languages Sociology / Economics and as indicated at Sr. No.1 below under qualification for the post of Director Professor|
|Assistant Professor Rs.15600-39100||1||SC||Gender & Social HistorySociology Economics’ Womens Movements / Feminist Theory / Gender & Education / Caste, Class Gender / Women, Citizenship & Law / Marginalized Women.|
|Research Associate RS. 24000||1||Open||Copy-editing for publications of the centre, liaison with writers and translators and other work related to materials production.|
- QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POST OF DIRECTOR / PROFESSOR:An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualifications) in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and / or researchpolicy papers.
- A minimum often years of teaching experience in university / college, and/ or experience in research at the University / National level institutions / industries, including expericncc of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology — mediated teaching learning process. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulation dated 30 June 2010, Calculate the API Score criteriawise and certify from the appropriate authority. Enclose proof of justification.relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concernedalliedrelevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.OR
- Must have a proven track record in research and/ or teaching of
- Womens Studies. Experience in terms of researchteaching and field action and a known person in the field of womens studies. Publications related to womens issueswomens studies.
- Contribution in womens studies in terms of research and teaching in womens studies and other extensionfield action experience.
- Capacity to build relationship within the university, with otherDepartment and Colleges, NGOs and Womens Studies Centres outside the university system.
- Capacity to meet administrative challenges.
- Experience of curriculum development and teaching in womens studies desirable.
- Desirable Qualifications : Evidence of national / international visibility in the field of Womens Studies and of independent guidance of research at doctoral / postdoctoral level.
- Sustained record of high quality research publications in peer reviewed international journals with high impact factors.
- QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR:i) Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters degree level in any Social Science or Humanities subject or Law from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) in Womens Studies conducted by the UGC,
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in Womens Studies in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedures for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NETSET.
- QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POST OF RESEARCH ASSOCIATE :Material Production Coordinator)
- M. in any Social Science or Humanities subject or Law with experience in research / academic writing / materials production.
- Desirable Qualifications 🙂 Ph.D. in any Social Science or Humanities subject or Law Or in Womens Studies. ii) M. in any Social Science or Humanities subject and CertificateDiploma in Womens Studies, with a basic knowledge of computers. Experience of field work and data analysis, with statistical methods.
Selection Procedure For Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University – Director Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University:
- The applicant should apply online on link www.bamuac.in. On completion of online application candidate should take completc printout of the application and submit a Hard Copy in one set and completed in all respects, along with synopsis and necessary documents duly attested. Application form should be sent in an envelope superscripted as Application for the post of …………..Category.——————– Advertisement ” so as to reach the Registrar during office hours on or The candidates already in service should submit their application through proper channel.
- An Affidavit / Undertaking regarding Small Family” in the enclosed prescribed form is compulsorily required to be submitted along with the application form as notified in the Notification No. SRV2000 Letter No. 17 (2000)12, dated 28 March 2005 and Government Resolution No SRV2000 / Letter No. 17 / 2000 / 12, dated 01 July 2005 issued by the General Administration Department.
- The University will not be responsible for postal delay, if any, and application forms received in the office after the last date will not be accepted without assigning any reason whatsoever, .
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/06/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017