Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed Ph.d/Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Professor & More Vacancies on or before 25/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Vacancy Name : Professor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d/Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Aurangabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, AURANGABAD – 431 004 (Maharashtra State)
Detail Of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No Of Post||Category|
|Assistant Professor Rs.15600-39100||2||SC|
|Research Associate RS. 37,400-67,000/- p.m + GP 9,000||1||Open|
Associate Professor :
- Experience of field work teaching and / or research in a subject having bearing on Adult Continuing Education / Lifelong Learning / Non Formal Education / School Education / or Community Development will be given priority. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A Minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance based Appraisal (PBAS), set out in the Regulation in Appendix III (of UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the maintenance of standards in Higher Education, 2010.)
- Post Masters Diploma in Adult & Continuing Education from a recognized Indian University or an equivalent Diploma, Degree from a Foreign University.
- Desirable : Proficiency in Marathi & English Languages. Experience in actual field work in areas like Adult Education, Continuing Education, Total Literacy Campaign, Community Development, Non-Formal Education, School Education, National Literacy Mission, Life Long Learning. Experience of Net-working and/ or Coordination with Government / NonGovernment Organizations or experience of Project work in the University Department of Adult, Continuing Education & Extension of any recognized University in India.
Assistant Professor :
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in the subject related to Adult, Continuing Education, Community Development or subjects under Social Sciences or Education from a recognized Indian Universities or an equivalent Degree from an accredited Foreign University, Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLETSET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (1) and (2), who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NETSLETSET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities / Colleges / Institutions.
- NETSLETSET also shall not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NETSLETSET is not conducted.
- Post Masters diploma in Adult and Continuing Education from a recognized Indian University or an equivalent diplomadegree from a foreign University.
- Desirable : Proficiency in Marathi & English Languages. Experience in actual field work in areas like Adult Education, Continuing Education, Total Literacy Campaign, Community Development, Non-Formal Education, School Education, National Literacy Mission, Life Long Learning.
- Experience of Net-working and/ or Coordination with Government / NonGovernment Organizations or experience of Project work in the University Department of Adult, Continuing Education & Extension of any recognized University in India.
Selection Procedure For Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University – Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University:
- The applicant should apply online on link www.bamuac.in. On completion of online application candidate should take completc printout of the application and submit a Hard Copy in one set and completed in all respects, along with synopsis and necessary documents duly attested. Application form should be sent in an envelope superscripted as Application for the post of …………..Category.——————– Advertisement ” so as to reach the Registrar during office hours on or The candidates already in service should submit their application through proper channel.
- An Affidavit / Undertaking regarding Small Family” in the enclosed prescribed form is compulsorily required to be submitted along with the application form as notified in the Notification No. SRV2000 Letter No. 17 (2000)12, dated 28 March 2005 and Government Resolution No SRV2000 / Letter No. 17 / 2000 / 12, dated 01 July 2005 issued by the General Administration Department.
- The University will not be responsible for postal delay, if any, and application forms received in the office after the last date will not be accepted without assigning any reason whatsoever, .
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/06/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017