Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor through recruitment notification – Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No.ESTT/DEPT/09/2015. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Professor Job on or before 26.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last date to apply for this job||26.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Department of Economics, Aurangabad|
Detail of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Professor Recruitment:
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad is “A” Grade University re-accredited by NAAC, Bangalore in 2013. The jurisdiction of the university is spread over Aurangabad, Jalna, Beed & Osmanabad districts. Online applications in the prescribed form are invited from the young, dynamic, Indian Nationals for the Teaching posts under the UGC Sanction Scheme in the Centre for Vocational Education and Training for the period i.e. up to 31-03-2017. On Line link will be opened up to 05:00 p.m. of 19-03-2015 and the Hard Copy of applications should be submitted positively by 05:30 p.m. of 26-03-2015.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (No. of post 01 for open)
- Pay-Scale Rs. 37400-67000 AGP Rs. 9000/-
- AUTOMOBILE/ INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION A Ph.D. degree with first class at M.E./ M.Tech. in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering for Automobile. OR A Ph.D. degree with first class at M.E./ M.Tech. in Electronics/ and Telecommunication/ Instrumentation Engineering for Industrial Automation.
- Experience :- 1) Eight years in teaching, research and / or industry at the level of Lecturer / Assistant Professor or equivalent grade, excluding time spent on obtaining the research degree.
- Desirable:- With out prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable: 1) Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; 2) Published work such as research papers, patents filed/ obtained, books and / or technical reports; Experience of guiding the project work / dissertation of PG/ Research Students or supervising R & D projects in industry.
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (No. of post 02 – 01 for open and 01 for S.C. )
- Pay-Scale Rs. 15600-39100 AGP Rs. 6000/-
- AUTOMOBILE Essential Qualifications : ME/M.Tech. with first class in Automobile/ Mechanical engineering
- Desirable:- i) Ph.D. in relevant field ii) Teaching, research, industrial / professional experience in a reputed organization. iii) Paper presented in conferences and / or in referred journals.
- INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION Essential Qualifications : M.Sc. ( Physics, with Electronics Specialization) with at least 55 % marks and Ph.D./ NET/SET/ in Physics OR M.Sc. (Electronics) with at least 55% marks and Ph.D./NET/SET in Electronics OR ME/ M.Tech. with first class in Electronics/ electronics and Telecommunications/ Instrumentation Engineering.
- Desirable :- i) A. Ph.D. in relevant field for M.E./ M.Tech candidates. ii) Teaching, Research, Industrial/ Professional Experience in a reputed organization. Paper presented in conferences and / or in referred journals.
Selection Procedure for Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University – Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professor Vacancy in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University:
Candidates can download the application form from University Website www.bamu.net and submit their application alongwith Demand Draft of Nationalised Bank towards nonrefundable application fees [Rs. 200/- for candidates applying for Reserved Category post(s) & Rs. 400/- for candidates applying for Open Category post(s)] drawn in favor of the Registrar, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad payable at Aurangabad. The candidates belonging to reserve categories and attending the Interview will be paid Second Class Railway fare OR Actual Bus fare (ordinary Bus) as traveling allowance for to and fro journey only, subject to production of unemployment certificate from the Competent Authority. Separate application for separate post is necessary. The applicant should apply online on link www.bamu.ac.in. On completion of online application candidate should take complete printout of the application and submit a Hard Copy in one set and completed in all respects, alongwith synopsis and necessary documents duly attested. Application form should be sent in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of_____________________ subject________________ Category_______________” so as to reach the Registrar during office hours on or before 26-03-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply for this job 26.03.2015
Reference: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No.ESTT/DEPT/09/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017