Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV) Recruitment 2014 – NO. COF / NSPAAD/ADVT/ 45 / 2014. Candidates who have completed MFSC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 12/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV), National Surveillance Programme on Aquatic Animal Diseases, College of Fisheries, Shrigaon, Ratnagiri – 415629|
Detail of Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for various posts purely temporary and on contract basis in “National Surveillance Programme on Aquatic Animal Diseases” scheme/ project being implemented in this University at College of Fisheries,Shirgaon, Ratnagiri.
- Name Of The Project: National Surveillance Programme on Aquatic Animal Diseases
- No of post : 02
- Qualification : M.F.Sc. or equivalent degree from ICAR / SAU institution / Fisheries College. Candidates with practical knowledge and experience in fish health management will be given preference.
- Salary : 16,000/- plus 10% HRA pm
Other conditions :
- Age limit – Not more than 33 years (Relaxation as per rule for SC/NT and other categories).
- Candidates should apply giving full details in the prescribed Proforma enclosed. The application should be addressed to the “Principal Investigator of concerned scheme / Project.
- The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post Senior Research Fellow station/place – College of Fisheries, Ratnagiri under the scheme – National Surveillance Programme on Aquatic Animal Diseases.
- The eligible candidates will be interviewed by selection committee. All certificates will have to be produced in original at the time of interview. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for interview.
- The selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking on stamp paper worth Rs. 100/- that he/she will not leave job during the appointment period and shall complete the assignment and he/she will not claim for appointment on regular basis. 8. The candidates will be appointed for 11 month period (or less than that as per project duration). The candidate will have no any claim for his/her continuation of service as well as claim for appointment on regular establishment in the services of Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli.
- The candidate will have to give one month advance notice if he/she desire to leave the job failing which, he/she have to surrender one month salary.
- The University reserves the right to reject one or all the applications at his description without any reasons thereof. Selected candidates will be placed at various locations under University jurisdiction where scheme in question is in operation. The appointment as well as any claims for payment will be co-terminus with operation of scheme. As these schemes are research oriented, the selected candidates would render their services with due responsibility and give the result of the scheme as well as all other information as per the requirement of scheme to concerned agency/office and as per directives from the University.
Selection Procedure for Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV) :
Candidates are hereby informed to submit the application on or before 12-01-2015 in office of Principal Investigator, National Surveillance Programme on Aquatic Animal Diseases, College of Fisheries, Shrigaon, Ratnagiri – 415629
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/01/2015
Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV) Recruitment 2014 – NO. COF / NSPAAD/ADVT/ 45 / 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DBSKKV|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017