Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV) Recruitment 2015 – NO.RARS/AICRP-IFS/80/OF 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 19/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000-17,600/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Principal Investigator AICRP on IFS Regional Agril. Research Station Karjat-410201|
Detail of Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV)Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Senior Research Fellow post purely temporary and on contract basis in “AICRP on Integrated Farming System” project being implemented in the University. Candidates are hereby informed to submit the application on or before 19/01/2015 in the office of Principal Investigator and Chief Agronomist, AICRP on Integrated Farming System, Regional Agril. Research Station, Karjat, Dist. Raigad. However, the interview will be conducted on 21/01/2015 at 15.00 hrs. in the office of Director of Research, Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Name of the Scheme/Project|
|Senior Research Fellow (1)||1||M.Sc. (Agri.) in Agril. Economics||Rs. 16000/- + HRA @ 10 % (Total emolument Rs. 17,600/-)||AICRP on Integrated Farming System|
|Network Project on Organic Farming||01||M.Sc. (Agri.) in Agronomy or M.Sc. (Agri.) in Soil Science and Agril. Chemistry||Rs. 16000/- + HRA @ 10 % (Total emolument Rs. 17,600/-)||Network Project on Organic Farming|
Selection Procedure for Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV)- Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV):
- Age limit – Not more than 33 years (Relaxation as per rule for SC/NT and other categories).
- Candidates should apply giving full details in the prescribed Proforma enclosed. The application should be addressed to the “Principal Investigator of concerned scheme.
- The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post “Senior Research Fellow” under the scheme “Network Project on Organic Farming”, Regional Agril. Research Station, Karjat, Dist. Raigad
- The eligible candidates will be interviewed by selection committee.
- All certificates will have to be produced in original at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for interview.
- The selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking on stamp paper worth Rs. 100/- that he/she will not leave job during the appointment period and shall complete the assignment and he/she will not claim for appointment on regular basis.
- The candidates will be appointed for 11 month period (or less than that as per project duration).2
- Candidate should note that they should submit application to office or undersigned (Principal Investigator). However, interview will be conducted in the office of Director of Research, Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli. No separate call etters will be issued for attending interviews.
- The candidate will have no any claim for his/her continuation of service as well as claim for appointment on regular establishment in the services of Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli.
- The candidate will have to give one month advance notice if he/she desire to leave the job failing which, he/she have to surrender one month salary.
- The University reserves the right to reject one or all the applications at his discretion without any reasons thereof.
- Selected candidates will be placed at various locations under University jurisdiction where scheme in question is in operation.
- The appointment as well as any claims for payment will be co-terminus with operation of scheme.
- As these schemes are research oriented, the selected candidates would render their services with due responsibility and give the result of the schemes as well as all other information as per the requirement of scheme to concerned agency/office and as per directives from the University.
- The consolidated pay given in this advertisement may be changed as per decision of university or revised as per guideline in future.
- The candidate has to submit no objection certificate with an application from present employer in case he/she is already in service.
- Misconduct or misbehavior in any manner may result into cancellation of candidature.
- This university will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- Separate application should be made for each post
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/01/2015
Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV) Recruitment 2014 – NO.RARS/AICRP-IFS/80/OF 2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DBSKKV|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016