Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with M.Sc educational background
Company name :Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV)
Posts :Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.16000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location : Maharashtra
Last date to apply : 17/9/2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for various posts purely temporary and on contract basis in “Understanding the changes in host-pest interactions and dynamics in Mango under climate change scenario (NICRA Project)” scheme/project being implemented in the University.
- Name of the scheme : Understanding the changes in host-pest interactions and dynamics in Mango under climate change scenario (NICRA Project)
- Name of the Station / place of work : Regional Fruit Research Station Vengurle,Dist. Sindhudurg
- Essential qualification / eligibility : M.Sc. (Agri.) in Agril. Entomology/ Plant Pathology/Horticulture /Agril. Botany/ Agronomy / Soil Science/ Animal Husbandry/ Agril. Extension/ Agril. Economics
- Consolidated pay/Pay : Rs. 16000/-+ HRA 10%
Other conditions :
- Age limit : Not more than 33 years (Relaxation as per rule for SC/NT and other categories)
- Candidates should apply giving full details in the prescribe Proforma enclosed. The application should be addressed to the Principal Investigator of the concern scheme.
- The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post “Senior Research Fellow ” station/place “Vengurle” under the scheme “Understanding the changes in host-pest interactions and dynamics in Mango under climate change scenario (NICRA Project)”
- The eligible candidates will be interviewed by selection committee.
- All the certificates will have to be produced in original at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidate appearing for interview.
- The selected candidate will be required to give an undertaking on stamp paper worth Rs. 100/- that he/she will not leave job during the appointment period and shall complete the assignment and he/she will not claim for appointment on regular basis.
- The candidate will be appointed for 11 month period (or less than that as per project duration)
- The candidates will have no any claim for his/her continuation of service as well as claim for appointment on regular establishment in the service of Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli
- The candidates will have to give one month advance notice if he/she desire to leave the job failing which, he/she have to surrender one month salary.
- The University reserves the right to reject one or all the applications at his description without any reasons thereof.
- Selected candidates will be placed at various locations under University jurisdiction where scheme in question is in operation.
- The appointment as well as any claims for payment will be co-terminus with operation of scheme.
- As these schemes are research oriented, the selected candidates would render their services with due responsibility and give the result of the scheme as well as all other information as per the requirement of scheme to concerned agency/office and as per directives from the University.
How to apply:
Candidates are here by informed to submit the application on or before 17/09/2014 in the office of Principal Investigator/Associate Director of Research, Regional Fruit Research Station, Vengurle, Dist. Sindhudurg. However, the interview will be conducted on 22/09/2014 in the office of Directorate of Research, Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DBSKKV||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017