Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Agriculture Assistant for MSc, Diploma, BE/B.Tech holders on November 15, 2014
Company name :Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV)
Posts :Agriculture Assistant
Qualification : MSc, Diploma, BE/B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 15000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Interview :15 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for post of Agriculture Assistant purely on temporary and contract basis in AICRP on Water Management, Pangari Block, Central Experiment Station, Wakawali implemented at Central Experiment Station, Wakawali. Candidates are hereby informed to submit the application on or before 15th November 2014 during office hours of working days in office of Chief Scientist, AICRP on Water Management, Pangari Block, Central Experiment Station, Wakawali, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri 415 712. The list of eligible candidates and date and time of interview will be displayed on the University website www.dbskkv.org. The interview will be conducted in the Office of Director of Research, Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli, Dist: Ratnagiri. Office / Place of work and Essential qualification/eligibility
- Qualification : B.Sc. (Agri.)/ B.Sc. (Hort.)/ B.Sc. (Forestry)/ B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.) OR 10thclass + Agriculture Diploma
- Pay Scale : 15000/-
- Age Limit : Not more than 33 Years
- Name of Station/ Place of Work : AICRP on Water Management, Pangari Block and Rukhi Block, Central Experiment Station, Wakawali
HOW TO APPLY :
- Age limit- Not more than 33 years (Relaxation as per rule for SC/NT and other categories).
- Candidates should apply giving full details in the prescribed proforma enclosed. The application should be addressed to the Chief Scientist, AICRP on Water Management, Pangari Block, Central Experiment Station, Wakawali, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri 415 712.
- The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Agriculture Assistant” Station/place “Pangari Block, CES, Wakawali” under the Scheme “AICRP on Water Management”
- The eligible candidates will be interviewed by selection committee.
- All certificates will have to be produced in original at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for interview
- The selected candidates will be required to give and undertaking on stamp paper worth Rs. 100/- that he/she will not leave job during the appointment period and shall complete the assignment and he/she will not claim for appointment on regular basis.
- The candidates will be appointed for maximum 11 months period.
- Candidate should note that they should submit application to office of undersigned (Principal Investigator.) However, interview will be conducted in the office of Director of Research, Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli.No separate call letters will be issued for attending interviews.
- the candidate will have no any claim for his/her continuation of service as Well as claim for appointment on regular establishment in the services of Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli.
- The candidate will have to give one month advance notice if he/she desire to leave the job failing which, he/she has to surrender one month salary.
- The University reserves the rights to reject one or all the applications at the discretion without any reasons thereof.
- Selected candidates will be placed at various locations under University jurisdiction where scheme in question is in operation.
- The appointment as well as any claims for payment will be co-terminus with operation of scheme.
- As these schemes are research oriented, the selected candidates would render their services with due responsibility and give the result of the scheme as well as all other information as per the requirement of scheme to concerned agency/office and as per directives from the university.
- The consolidated pay given in this advertisement may be changed as per decision of university or revised as per guideline in future.
- The candidate has to submit no objection certificate with an application from present employer in case he/she is already in service.
- Misconduct or misbehavior in any manner may result into cancellation of candidature.
- This university will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Canvassing in any from will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :15 Nov 2014
VENUE : Chief Scientist, AICRP on Water Management, Pangari Block, Central Experiment Station, Wakawali, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri 415 712.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DBSKKV|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016