Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Lecturer/ Instructor for Ph.D/ Master Degree holders on December 30, 2014
Company name :Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV)
Posts :Lecturer/ Instructor
Qualification : Ph.D/ Master Degree
Salary : Rs 9,000/- p.m
No of Post : 04
Walk in Interview :December 30, 2014
Details of Post :
Lecturer and Instructors on Clock Hour Basis for conducting four courses (namely Basic Physics, Basic Workshop Practice (Civil & Mechanical), Electrical, Electronics & Communication and Workshop Technology) of the Diploma in Fisheries Engineering Program at Fisheries Campus, Shirgaon, Ratnagiri for the current academic year 2014-2015 are scheduled to be filled by conducting Walk-in-Interview. Accordingly, the eligible candidates fulfilling all the requirements should appear before the Selection Committee for personal interview in the Committee Room, College of Fisheries, Shirgaon, Ratnagiri on the date and time indicated hereunder. The details of the posts, essential qualification and the terms & conditions are displayed on the University website www.dbskkv.org. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate for employment under this University. A note of this instruction should be taken seriously.
Day & Date of Interview : Tuesday, the 30th December, 2014; Time : 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m. Place of Interview: Committee Room, College of Fisheries, Shirgaon, Ratnagiri – 415 612.
|Sr. No.||Post||No. of Post||Salary||Qualification|
|1||Lecturer||1||Rs 9,000/-||Ph.D. in respective subject. OR Masters Degree in respective subject with two years of experience in teaching in the respective subject.|
|2||Instructor||1||Rs 9,000/-||Masters Degree in respective subject OR Bachelors Degree in respective subject with two years of experience in teaching in the respective subject|
|3||Instructor||1||Rs 9,000/-||Masters Degree in respective subject OR Bachelors Degree in respective subject with two years of experience in teaching in the respective subject.|
|4||Instructor||1||Rs 9,000/-||Masters Degree in respective subject OR Bachelors Degree in respective subject with two years of experience in teaching in the respective subject.|
HOW TO APPLY :
- Applicants must bring their Application and Bio-data (along with the Attested True Copies of the required documents) in a envelope one hour prior to the interview in the office of The Project Officer, Diploma In Fisheries Engineering (DFE), Department Fisheries Engineering, College of Fisheries, Fisheries Campus, Shirgaon, Ratnagiri- 415 629.
- The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post ……………. . -. . .. . .. . .. . .. . … .. .. on Clock Hour Basis for Diploma in Fisheries Engineering Program, Shirgaon, Tal. & Dist. Ratnagiri”.
- The applicant must bring with them original documents / testimonials at the time of interview.
- Experience Certificate issued by competent authority.
- No objection certificate from the employer in case of employed candidates.
- For academic posts besides teaching activity, candidates has to perform other essential duties related to teaching i.e. conduct of attendance of the students, setting of question paper, setting of model answer papers, checking of answer papers, declaration of results, etc. Theory class will be of one hour, while practical class will be of two hours duration.
- The eligible candidates will be interviewed by selection committee.
- The day, date, time and venue of the interview is :- Tuesday, the 30th December, 2014, Time : 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m. Venue of Interview: Committee Room, College of Fisheries, Shirgaon, Ratnagiri.
- The existing rules of the State Govt. in respect of age limit will be applicable.
- No. TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates attending the interview.4
- The positions are purely temporary on contract clock hour basis and will co-terminate as per the requirement.
- The selected candidate will be required to give an undertaking in the prescribed format on stamped paper worth Rs. 100/-.
- The selected candidate will have to give one month advance notice if he/she desires to leave the job failing which he/she will have to surrender one month’s salary.
- The competent authority reserves the right to reject one or all the applications at their discretion without quoting any reason thereof.
- The candidates performance will be evaluated by the competent authority and if the work and the conduct of the candidate is not found satisfactory his / her services will be terminated even before the completion of the term for which he / she is appointed.
- The Clock Hour Basis Rate per Hour for Theory & Practical given in this advertisement may be changed as per the decision of the University or revised as per the guidelines in future.
- As this scheme is education oriented and continuous in nature, the selected candidate should render their services with due responsibility and give the result of the scheme as well as all other information as per the requirement of scheme to concerned office and as per directives from the University.
- Misconduct or misbehavior in any manner may result into cancellation of candidature.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :December 30, 2014
VENUE : Department Fisheries Engineering, College of Fisheries, Fisheries Campus, Shirgaon, Ratnagiri- 415 629.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DBSKKV|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016