Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth hAssistant Professor& lecturers issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of ASSISTANT PROFESSOR& LECTURERSthrough recruitment notification – Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.PHIL/PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor& lecturers . Walk in Interview will be held on 06/05/2015at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor& lecturers|
|Total No Of Vacancy||02|
|Walk in Date To Apply For This Job||06/05/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Ratnagiri|
Detail of Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth ASSISTANT PROFESSOR& LECTURERSRecruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Professor& lecturers||02||M.Phiol/Ph.D||NA||33|
- Applications in the prescribed format given in the advertisement are invited for Walk-inInterview from the eligible candidates for recruitment of the following posts for a period of eleven months for College of Horticulture, Mulde on 6 th May 2015. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate for employment under this College. A note of this instruction should be taken seriously
- QUALIFICATIONS :
- For the Posts at Sr. No. (a) 01 to 04 : Desirable Qualification as per UGC Regulations [Maharashtra Agricultural Universities (Krishi Vidyapeeths) ( First Amendment ) Statutes, 2014]:
- Ph. D. in relevant discipline. OR Masters degree in relevant discipline from an accredited University along with National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by India Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR)/ University Grants Commission (UGC)/ Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) or similar test accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC) like State Level Eligibility Test (SLET)/ State Eligibility Test (SET).
- National Eligibility Test (NET)/State Level Eligibility Test (SLET)/State Eligibility Test (SET) shall also not be required for such masters programme in disciplines for which National Eligibility Test (NET)/ State Level Eligibility Test (SLET)/State Eligibility Test (SET) is not conducted.
- (ii) Desirable qualification for the posts of lecturers on hour basis as per Sr. No. (b) 01 to 05 :
- (1) Doctoral/Master’s degree in the respective subject.
- (2) Experience in teaching would be desirable.
- AGE LIMIT : The maximum age limit is 33 years, which is relaxable by 5 years to Backward Class candidates.
- Terms and Conditions :
- Candidates should apply along with information in detail in the prescribed proforma enclosed.
- Documentary evidence for age, educational qualification, experience etc, as indicated in the application should invariably be produced along with the application failing which application will be rejected.
- All certificates will have to be produced in original at the time of interview.
- The candidate has to appear for interview, at his/her own cost. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate appearing for interview.
- The Walk-in- Interview will be held as per following schedule. (a) Date and Time : 6 th May 2015, at 10.00 a.m. (b) Venue : The office of Dean & Director of Instruction, Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli (c) Reporting Time : 9.00 a.m.
- The eligible candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee constituted by the University.
- The candidate has to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ with an application form of present employer in case he/she is already in service. 3
- Besides teaching activity, candidates have to perform other essential duties related to teaching i.e. keeping record of attendance of the students, setting of question paper, setting of model answer paper, evaluation of answer papers, preparation of results, etc. as per the guidelines of Associate Dean, College of Horticulture, Mulde.
- As this scheme is education oriented and continuous in nature, the selected candidate should render their services with due responsibility and give the result of the scheme as well as all other information as per the requirement of scheme to the concerned office and as per directives from the university.
- As per UGC norms, Honorarium will be Rs. 1000/- per clock hour for guest/part time lecturers
- Theory class will be of one Clock hour while practical class be of 2 Clock hours.
- The appointment is purely on temporary basis for the period of eleven months for the Assistant Professors where as for the Guest/ Part time lectures this period will be restricted to the period of that particular Semester.
- The selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking on stamp paper worth Rs. 100/-, that he/she will not leave job during the appointment period and shall complete the assignment.
- The University authorities reserve the right not to fill up the post even after selection of the candidate.
- The services of the appointed candidates can be discontinued at any time without giving any prior notice, on administrative grounds.
- The candidate’s performance will be evaluated by the Associate Dean, College of Horticulture, Mulde. If the work and conduct of the candidate is not found satisfactory during his/her tenure of appointment, his/ her services will be terminated even before completion of the term for which he/she is appointed.
- The candidate should not claim for his/her continuation of service as well as claim for appointment on regular establishment in the service of Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli.
- The candidate will have to give one month’s advance notice if he/ she desire to leave the job failing which he/she will have to surrender one month salary.
- The undersigned reserves the right to reject one or all the applications at his discretion without any reason thereof.
- Misconduct or misbehaviour in any manner may result into cancellation of the candidature.
Selection Procedure For Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth – ASSISTANT PROFESSOR& LECTURERS Post:
- Written Test on 06/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For ASSISTANT PROFESSOR& LECTURERS Vacancy In Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth:
Candidate satisfying the eligibility shall submit the application covering all the points along with the list of attested documents in the format given below on plain A-4 size paper only. The copies of the certificates duly attested regarding Qualifications, Date of Birth, Caste, Experience etc should be attached with the application. The applicants should appear for the Walk- inInterview on 6 th May 2015 in the office of Dean & Director of Instruction, Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri at 10.00 a. m. along with the duly completed application forms. The University authorities reserve the right of rejection of any application form due to non- observance of these instructions
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/05/2015
VENUE :The office of Dean & Director of Instruction, Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016