Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth invites application for the recruitment of Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow with Doctoral/Master Degree holders
Company name : Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth
Posts : Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : Doctoral/Master Degree
Salary : Rs. 16,000-23,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Maharashtra
Last date to apply : 29.07.2014
Details of Post :
Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for various posts purely temporary and on contract basis in “AICRPAM- National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA)” scheme/projects being implemented in the University. Candidates are hereby informed to submit the application on or before 29/07/2014 in the office of Principal Investigator & Agrometeorologist, Department of Agronomy, College of Agriculture, Dapoli, Dr.B.S. Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri. However, the interview will be conducted on 01/08/2014 at 11:00 A.M. in the office of Director of Research, Dr. B.S. Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli.
Name of the Post : Research Associate
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Doctoral/Master Degree in any one of the following disciplines : Agricultural Meteorology, Agronomy, Soil Science, Horticulture, Agricultural Entomology, Plant Pathology Animal Husbandry and Dairy Science, etc. with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with at least 2 years experience in any one of the disciplines
- Remuneration : Rs. 23,000/- plus 10% HRA
Name of the Post : Senior Research Fellow
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Master Degree in any one of the following disciplines: Agricultural Meteorology, Agronomy, Soil Science, Horticulture, Agricultural Entomology, Plant Pathology, Forestry, life science etc. with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with at least 2 years experience in any one of the disciplines.
- Remuneration : Rs. 16,000/- plus 10% HRA
OTHER CONDITIONS: –
- Age limit – Not more than 33 years (Relaxation as per rule for SC/NT and other categories).
- Candidates should apply giving full details in the prescribed Proforma enclosed. The application should be addressed to the “Principal Investigator of concerned scheme.
- The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post “Research Associate OR Senior Research Fellow”. Station /place “Dapoli” under the scheme “AICRPAM- National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA)”.
- The eligible candidates will be interviewed by selection committee.
- All certificates will have to be produced in original at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for interview.
- The selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking on stamp paper worth Rs. 100/- that he/she will not leave job during the appointment period and shall complete the assignment and he/she will not claim for appointment on regular basis.
- The candidates will be appointed for 11 month period (or less than that as per project duration).
- Candidate should note that they should submit application to office of undersigned (Principal Investigator). However, interview will be conducted in the office of Director of Research, Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli. No separate call letters will be issued for attending interviews.
- The candidate will have no any claim for his / her continuation of service as well as claim for appointment on regular establishment in the services of Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli.
- The candidate will have to give one month advance notice if he / she desire to leave the job failing which; he / she have to surrender one month salary.
- The University reserves the right to reject one or all the applications at his description without any reasons thereof.
- Selected candidates will be placed at various locations under University jurisdiction where scheme in question is in operation.
- The appointment as well as any claims for payment will be co-terminus with operation of scheme.
- As these schemes are research oriented, the selected candidates would render their services with due responsibility and give the result of the scheme as well as all other information as per the requirement of scheme to concerned agency / office and as per directives from the University.
- The consolidated pay given in this advertisement may be changed as per decision of university or revised as per guideline in future.
- The candidate has to submit no objection certificate with an application from present employer in case he / she is already in service.
- Misconduct or misbehavior in any manner may result into cancellation of candidature.
- This university will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Canvassing in any from will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 29.07.2014
|Click here for More Details|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017