Dr Harisingh Gour university (DHGU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr Harisingh Gour university (DHGU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 10/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dr Harisingh Gour university (DHGU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Sagar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. Harisingh Gour Central University, Sagar – 470003, MP Department of Botany
Detail of Dr Harisingh Gour university (DHGU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper along with biodata and supporting documents are invited for one post of Junior Research Fellow under CSIR research project entitled “Inventory, biodiversity value, status and strategies for conservation of sacred groves of Central India” sanctioned to Professor M. L. Khan and Professor P. K. Khare, Department of Botany.
- Qualifications: M. Sc. in Botany with specialization in Ecology/Biodiversity Conservation/Higher Plants Taxonomy along with CSIR-UGC NET or valid GATE score. A good temperament to work in remote and inaccessible areas of Central India would be preferred.
- Fellowship: @16000+HRA (as applicable) per month (revised fellowship @ 25000 pm shall be paid on the receipt of approval letter from CSIR).
- NO TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure for Dr Harisingh Gour university (DHGU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Dr Harisingh Gour university (DHGU) :
Application may be sent to Professor M. L. Khan, Department of Botany, Dr. Harisingh Gour Central University, Sagar 470003, (M. P.) within 15 days from the date of the advertisement. All the candidates are requested to bring their updated CV along with photocopy of certificates and reprints of research publications if any in support of their qualification at the time of interview. The reservation policy as per Central Govt. norms is applicable. The position is co-terminus with the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016